Help to upgrade my PC

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    I am glad that you wrote back.  Enjoy your weekend and the fresh air.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,685 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa

Thanks, I do too. Actually, I did not want to turn on the PC again. But what I want to write here, I always write down on a piece of paper and just wanted to have it away. I am now ready bed and go to bed. With us it is 1.30 h. Bye Peggy

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Peggy, I don't think the version of Windows will make any difference. My old computer had Win 7, the newer one Win 10, the game is exactly the same. On the phone, I get the commercials and the boosters it gives you, it is the only difference. If you use a computer to surf only, it won't bother you, Careful about pirated versions of Windows, they will bother you a lot.
    Check the memory of our computer, Win 10 is greedy. I tried to install it on a computer that was not powerful enough and went back to 7 in a day. Think of a tablet otherwise, I've been told cheap ones, around 150 euros are doing great.
  • Spinnifix
    Hello @Elsa!

You might think that I am addicted to soda. It is not so. I just want to make it more fun to play and get through a level faster. It is not more. I hope that is understood now! The other sagas are fine too. Everything is very strange here. And it has been like this for many years. Irgdwas is not right in front and in the back. I have to suffer underneath, I'm certainly not the only one. Many will not comment. If they notice, they do not like it, or you hang too long, let it be with this saga. I see what is being played and what is not. If people do not play it anymore, KC has a problem and they are unaware of it. Well ... you'll see what's going on with this saga.

Greeting Peggy

• _Elsa_
    Hi guys, Anne how did the game work with Windows 7?  With Windows 10 you install the game app from the Microsoft store but is it the same with Windows 7?

Peggy, I was working on creating things for Soda yesterday getting the trivia from Wiki and then going into my game to get the images.  Every single time I clicked off the game (from the computer) and went into another tab and came back that darn Mr T popped up.  It's bad enough that I don't want to play but if the game is idle and you come back that darn thing pops up again.  I hardly play the games anymore because I am getting so fed up between them being hard and then not getting free boosters.
  • Spinnifix
    @Anne_Martin

If I read and talk to my nephews all the way, I think Window10 is not the trigger. This is very strange to me. What do you have for a program that you have a different candy soda than me? Slowly I get the feeling that they want to manipulate me. Because the KC team does not feel like changing anything. For years this is a boring game. You should have noticed that you should do something. Or do you really think that people spend money on changes or boosters? This is not the player's business, the provider is KC. Then they should do something for it! I am actually undemanding, only I would have a small change after years. I think I could ask for that! What is KC paid for? I do not buy anything mobile just because of candy soda. That would be addiction. Is not mine, then I leave the game. My opinion is: should they stamp the game? I like to put down a trash can. KC does it and I put the lid on it and then it's quiet. By such a behavior towards the player, the player leaves the game then. What does KC have from it? Everything very questionable here !!! They really think the players are stupid, on the contrary, if I read everything like that, they are better informed than the team at KC. I have to improve my PC, that's fact. How far, I'll see. Have a good technical expert who helps me. Will be in the fall. Have soon other things with spending money and then I'm hardly on the PC. Thank you for your approval !!!

Greeting Peggy

• Spinnifix
    @Elsa

Thank you. I'm going to attack my PC in the fall with my nephews. Maybe something happened until then. I'll just let it come. Usually that's my motto. Am only by the injustice that runs off here so runs. I have to change that again. The team is not there for the players, you would treat every player the same. Unfortunately that is not the case, you can see it. I had already informed the German customer service over the years. I'm not silent

• Spinnifix
    You might think that there is only one saga. It looks like mine too. But it is not like that. I also play the others. And I ignored this for a while. Only it is just a part of it and you want it to go well. I think you can understand it. Every saga should be treated the same. It can not be that one works the one saga very much, that it is easy to play it and the other is dead & boring. There is nothing there. That's discriminating against the game. I just find it impossible to do this behavior to the different games. Sorry ...
  • _Elsa_
    @Spinnifix, each game has its own studio with their own programmers and graphic artists.  It's not one huge office and the one team does all the games.  I also play all 4 candy crush games and I agree that each one is so different than the others but that is how it's done.
  • Spinnifix
    KC remember when and how the games are played. When barely any candy soda is played, they have to think and implement something. Then they are forced to do something !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?