Help to upgrade my PC

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    I am not disagreeing with you at all! 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,621 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa

Before I comment here further, I get information. I'm already over it. So slowly I have my mosaic full. Can then say my opinion.
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

You are welcome to share my pictures with the Candy Soda Studio. Maybe they can dooch something for me and it is not up to me and my PC: I would be very grateful !!!

Greeting Peggy

• _Elsa_
    I am not home because it’s a holiday today.
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

I am now talking to my nephews about this technical matter. It's not my PC and operating system. Window 10 only supports the apps you can load on it, which is not possible with Window 7. But basically the games are with the features of the apps. For the PCs are deposited videos that are so easy. If no more functions are made for the PC, you have pulled as a PC player's ass card. That's all. So I'm not finished anymore because of that. I decided to buy a tablet in the fall, where I have everything then. The good thing is that I also have the PC in addition. I can then decide where I want to play and what. So I have choice. And then I can well ignore something like MFT. It will not be too long until Hebst. All those who could have done that could have told me. It always came over my obsolete, which is not so. It was only better developed and for other devices. That's a big difference. If I have it then, I will definitely compare, then I can and will see it. My nephew has Window 10 and I was allowed to try candy soda there. This is the same boring game as with Window7 and Window XP, which I tried out earlier this morning. It is always the same picture. So excuses do not help. I would have hoped for a direct and honest answer. Unfortunately I already know that.

• Spinnifix
    @Elsa
     I am now talking to my nephews about this technical matter. It's not my PC and operating system. Window 10 only supports the apps you can load on it, which is not possible with Window 7. But basically the games are with the features of the apps. For the PCs are deposited videos that are so easy. If no more functions are made for the PC, you have pulled as a PC player's ass card. That's all. So I'm not finished anymore because of that. I decided to buy a tablet in the fall, where I have everything then. The good thing is that I also have the PC in addition. I can then decide where I want to play and what. So I have choice. And then I can well ignore something like MFT. It will not be too long until Hebst. All those who could have done that could have told me. It always came over my obsolete, which is not so. It was only better developed and for other devices. That's a big difference. If I have it then, I will definitely compare, then I can and will see it. My nephew has Window 10 and I was allowed to try candy soda there. This is the same boring game as with Window7 and Window XP, which I tried out earlier this morning. It is always the same picture. So excuses do not help. I would have hoped for a direct and honest answer. Unfortunately I already know that.

• _Elsa_
    Hi @Spinnifix please don't quote me but I am wondering if the games are gearing now more towards mobile instead of computer.  I think I read something out there in Google world that mobile gaming is up more than PC gaming. There shouldn't be any screen difference whether on PC or mobile device.  I think the only changes that you would see is the events.
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

I think the translation is different, how to phrase it. Because I do not censor you !!! There is nothing for it. I just passed on my honest opinion and information. That's all. There are big differences to PC and mobile devices. I've already seen it with my nephews. For me it is now clear that I buy a tablet in Hebst and I can do everything there as well on the PC. Only the games on the apps are better and have several functinones. Thanks anyway for the answers and your tried help to me !!!
  • _Elsa_
    And I love to hear your opinion Peggy!  So keep sending them here.
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

Since I realize that the communication does not work quite so well, the English pisses me off so slowly. It's better to open the community in all languages. So I can write and understand better !!! A language for the whole world is too easy. And something like that should not exist !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?