Help to upgrade my PC

124»

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa

I will continue to do that. Always to say my honest opinion. Maybe it will be heard. Because crickets I do not do and bring nothing!

• Spinnifix
    @Xarly I'm now the "outdated" through the head. What is so slow not understandable. A PC is a normal everyday object that you need today. Thus, it is also important for humans that he can play on it. There are even "high performance computers" extra for the PC for playing. There are also well-tried things back. Even in medicine, more and more people are making fewer people die. If they had the simplest, so many people would die. @ Xarly, do you want to be one of the people? I see what's going on. You do not want to do something for the pc anymore? That's all. More PC players should protest !!! You live in the Middle Ages and not the PCs. Sorry !!!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend
    @Spinnifix, please forgive me for not remembering but didn't I tell you that the game on the PC does not get any of the events? You can only find them on mobile.
  • Spinnifix
    @Elsa

It does not matter now if you've told me something or not! I have informed myself amply. I see what's going on. I find such an attitude only sad and annoying. And incomprehensible. I'm sorry!!! That has nothing to do with you now. No.

• Spinnifix
    I'm just bothered by the whole PC thing that's around it. Is very poor of the provider !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?