New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    the previous comment I typed, that said the usual, is not allowed to go through. Censorship is alive and well here. 
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

What nobody wants, everything is programmed and done. It would be better to continue programming for the PC. It helps both sides with it. You should have noticed slowly !!!
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    edited May 2019
    @Anne_Martin I can still see your post. I know it  has been disappointing so far with MTF and other changes and feeling like we aren't being listened to by those that make the big decisions. However, I have tried not get overly stressed and frustrated and remember it's just a game. This is when it might be time to take a break and find something else that is more enjoyable and not as stressful. 
  • Anne_Martin
    Something is wrong. The headquarters don't answer, don't care, and the game is full of bugs. I've had the swirling licorice thing, the "no internet", the freezing blocking a game, my boosters depleted, and more than that. No one answers... no Xarly or else. None from the people who were rushing to tell me to be more respectful thinks a dysfunctioning game is worth a word. 
    I picked up on MTF the only possibility to get a line, 2 frosting levels. It has been impossible so far, I passed a bubble one, a frosting one, a bubblegum one and another one, but am stuck now on a hard honey level. The level is horrible, as you CANNNOT pass it until the game decides it is time. Just a pain, quite unpleasant after trying 20 times. As I passed one frosting one, it makes me mad to cancel it, but the whole thing is STUPID. 
    If you, Activision, want to keep the game alive, you must make changes fast. 
    1/no teams
    2/decent rewards
    3/no limit of 2 tasks a day and possibility to pick up several tasks at once. Today, with the horrible pass 2 frosting levels, I completed nothing. I should better have picked 2 easy ones, and finish a line tomorrow. 
    3/enable people to quit a task without losing what has been done. It does not matter if you must collect 200 green candies, but with the frosting levels, it does.
    And as I repeat no teams, Xarly cheers us up with the squad. He knows we hate it, but hey, is not that swell? 
    No, Xarly, it is just bullshit. You adopt the methods of people like Hitler or Stalin, for small matters, thank God, but it says a lot about freedom of thought in this company.
    Did you notice, by the way, the notice you get when you fail a level? "60,894 people used extra moves to pass this level". The numbers are different for any level, but never get updated. What a waste of programming time!
    What is happening here feels like sabotage. Who wants to destroy the game? headquarters

• Anne_Martin
    I finally passed my horrible level, plus 5 more to get my 2 frosting ones! It is hardly worth it... And I did not get my free hour of play. What a surprise!

• boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    Hour of free play. Can’t finish my half hour without getting bored. 
  • Anne_Martin
    agreed, I don't care
  • Spinnifix
    @Anne_Martin

I often noticed that when I was barking, I did it, the stupid level. You just need patience. I need more attempts than 20 to get it done. For once you have all the booster and I have nothing!

• Spinnifix
    As long as boosters are bought, nothing is changed. I clearly see it as a PC player. It's easy. The levels are built that way, no matter how well you play, there's still 1 move left to finish. This is strategy to buy !!!! If the number of players went back, they would do something about it. But there are so many players who play and buy. Unfortunately!!!

• Spinnifix
    If you're upset about Mr.Toffee, then you can play it on the PC, the simple version. The more players play the simple version on the PC, then maybe more for the PC player is done. Because they are very neglected. That would be nice for us !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?