New Feature: Soda Squad

Options

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,026 Soda Moderator
    Options
    I also got  the squad yesterday. Same in my team, 3 active 2 nothing. I won a super hard level with 3 stars and got 5 points. So far we have a total of 90 points. I am very curious how it will continue.
  • talal
    talal Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    We finished all levels how we can get points with the squad 
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    Options
    I thought MTF was the worst, but now I must agree with Einstein. " Only 2 things have no boundaries, the universe and human stupidity. And I'm not too sure about the universe."
    Well, the squad is meant for beginners. Play from level 1 and get a point per level. Play level 3000, the same. You get the problem?
    I won't comment any longer, I don't want to get rude.
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options
    @Xarly I only have 6 levels left. When I finish those, how do I get points?
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    Hello! Looks like some of us here are from the Toffee thread. I got the squad this morning. Looks like the first milestone is 120 points. So far me and 1 other have been active and made 42 points. I think I got 12 points for ending an episode and 5 for 3 stars on a super hard level. The others were 1 or 2 for logging in and per star on finished levels. Curious to see what the other 3 players will do and if the rewards are any good. One player only has a photo but no name!
  • Yosca
    Options
    Almost 120. Still, 3 active 2 not. Curious about the prize.

• Yosca
    Options
    Correction, just another active. Now the last one..
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    talal said:
    We finished all levels how we can get points with the squad 
    We can’t.  I have just had this awful thing appear on my game and it’s impossible to score any points as the levels completed in BGH don’t count. I’m just going to ignore it and hope it goes away, it’s completely useless to those of us at the highest level.
  • Yosca
    Options
    @Dirty_Nurse I don”t agree. When you get the new levels, you can score 15 times and close an episode. This twice because the squad lasts 14 days. The more stars you get, the higher the points are. I am also at the highest level, and have to wait until I get a new one on Friday.

@Xarly, do you also get points if I have completed levels improved with the number of stars?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?