New Feature: Soda Squad

Comments

• Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited May 2019
    Yosca said:
    @Dirty_Nurse I don”t agree. When you get the new levels, you can score 15 times and close an episode. This twice because the squad lasts 14 days. The more stars you get, the higher the points are. I am also at the highest level, and have to wait until I get a new one on Friday.

@Xarly, do you also get points if I have completed levels improved with the number of stars?
    As a supplement to the daily quests, I really can’t complain about this feature.  It’s just an extra way for me to obtain more boosters.  In the process of completing 4 quests today I added 11 points to the score simply by replaying level 8 many times to finish off the “Super Special” quest.  As a whole the “team” has 34 points and three of the players have contributed a total of 6 of those points.

Ill get back to you in a couple days as to how many points I accrue for completing the new releases on Friday.  I guarantee you this - it’s nowhere even close to half of the amount I would need to get to the total of 800 with the inept “teammates” I have.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    I hate it. As a plus, who cares? it does not bother you. But to get boosters, forget it! Low levels will get points, but higher? 
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    @Dirty_Nurse said, “as a supplement to the quests...”
    you still have quests?  I am soooooo jealous!  😉
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

The feedback you are sending here as you play it is great and is being forwarded to the studio :smile:.

Regarding your question, @Yosca , the answer is that you can! Replaying levels and getting more stars on them will get you points as well (even more if the levels you replay are hard... but I'll let the Community figure things out :wink:).

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    So my team and I just reached the 120 mark and received the first treasure and it was 30 minutes of fish. Now I realize this is just the first and smallest prize but come on, it could’ve at least been an hour. I am really trying to keep an open mind on this but I am rapidly losing faith that this feature will be worth my time. I truly hope I’m proven wrong. Maybe I’m just feeling negative after toffee turning out to be such a complete let down and failure. 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    That is a lot of work for 1 booster.  Since the other levels will be much more difficult to achieve  hopefully they are more than timed boosters. I wish timed boosters could be stored and used when you are ready like other boosters. Often if I get one I don't have time right then to use it all and it is wasted.
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    That is disappointing news @Jami_Fagala. Totally agree with @LauraLMason about not always being able to use the timed boosters when you get them and the amount of work required relative to the reward.
    Hate to say this, but now I know why they didn’t tell us what we are playing for.  
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    So far our squad has 79 points.  Me and 1 other have done 74 of them. 1 person with no name still has 0. Unless they start playing or winning we will be lucky  just to win the fish! Still have 2 others blocking a win on another feature. This is why we love group features so much!
  • Anne_Martin
    yes, you get one point for replaying a level, 3 for getting 3 stars if you did not have them before, 7 for a new extra hard level, and that is about all I know. 
    I checked the beginning levels, re-passed a few just to get a few points. Anyway, my team got the first chest, and it was half an hour and a striped candy for the same time. What a nasty joke!!!
    The people in my squad are mostly beginners, that is when you can easily get many points. Later, it is a horrible challenge. So, once again, we are just nothing, milking cows. Utterly ridiculous.

Fake advice is blooming, normal levels depend 100% on the game's mood, glitches are all over, what is going on?
  • Anne_Martin
    you want points? go to level 1, play it 20 times. Wow! 20 points!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?