Error: Couldn't connect. Go online to download episodes (Reported to the Studio)

Answers

• chere
    chere Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have not been able to load any king games on my desktop for a week!
  • candysodaLAFL
    candysodaLAFL Posts: 12 Level 2
    QueenB said:
    Hi @candysodaLAFL I'm not sure I understand your issue... have you lost your game progress or have you lost your Boosters? 

What do you want to show me with the screenshots you added? 
    Hi @QueenB
    I lost both my progress in the games and my boosters when I reinstalled per your directions. The games are working now after install so thank you. The screenshots were to show what levels I was on. I didn’t take screenshots of the boosters though before I reinstalled. Hoping you can have me get back to those levels and boosters I had. Thanks 
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    edited May 2019
    OK, got it now @candysodaLAFL👍

I'm starting by fixing your levels, can you check both games and see if you're back on track? Candy Crush Soda Saga level 2106 and Friends 241?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    QueenB said:

I'm starting by fixing your levels, can you check both games and see if you're back on track? Candy Crush Soda Saga level 2106 and Jelly 241?

Hi @QueenB, just passing by =)  

The second game @candysodaLAFL playing is Candy Friends (the 2nd screenshot) :)
  • QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,657 Community Manager
    @Pummy Raj You're absolutely right 😁

I did restore Friends but for some reason I wrote Jelly 🤪
  • candysodaLAFL
    candysodaLAFL Posts: 12 Level 2
    QueenB said:

I'm starting by fixing your levels, can you check both games and see if you're back on track? Candy Crush Soda Saga level 2106 and Friends 241?

Thanks @QueenB
    the levels are resorted. Any chance on getting boosters back or is that a lost cause? 
  • msil
    msil Posts: 1 Newbie
    I am also having connection error with friends saga on IOS iPad. Connect error with king and Facebook.  Afraid to lose my progress. 
    Recently started playing and want to save my progress 
  • Chrisho
    Chrisho Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    @QueenB

Thanks for you help before!

I have finally reinstalled the candy crush soda app and my gold bars look fine.  However, it shows that I’m on level 2494 while I am already on level 2547. I would be very grateful if this could be fixed! Thanks!!

Also, I had around 30-40 boosters each, would I be able to get them back?

My kingdom account name is Be Happy, thanks!!

Thanks so much for your help!!

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator
    Hello @Chrisho, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :) 

@QueenB and other team members are off for the weekend and they will come back tomorrow.  In the mean time, I thought of helping you a little bit :D  

1) When we reinstall the game App, loosing stocked up boosters is the side affect :(  We loose them because the boosters & lives from friends are stored in the Device local memory but not in the game.  Where as the Gold Bars are saved to your game.  I am sorry to say that the King team will not be able to reimburse the lost boosters unless you have purchased them with real money!!

2) With regards to the lost levels, please follow this link to restore them back 
    https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/244246/how-to-get-your-level-and-progress-back

3) Another request -- please Edit your above comment and remove your email address.  It is not advisable to post personal details as this is a public Forum.  
    ** If you click on the Cog Wheel / Gear icon, you will be able to Edit your message and change the content :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • Chrisho
    Chrisho Posts: 9 Level 2
    @Pummy Raj

Thanks for your advice!

I think the issue of losing levels is because the game had problems connecting to the internet before I reinstalled the app, hence my progress couldn’t be saved to my kingdom account.

Thanks and have a nice day too! =)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?