New Feature: Soda Squad

Options

Comments

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Well im not a fan of team work on here as some don't participate but  I'm going to be playing anyway so might as well earn something. I actually have been blessed with a great team so we're moving right along . I actually feel like I'm getting this completed faster than some of the quests. Definitely better than mtf 😁 . My only complaint is the rewards. I do wish they were as good as they were in the quests and I wish I could keep this team lol . That's my feedback @Xarly
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    edited June 2019
    Options
    (Edited by CM: Offensive and intolerable)
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    I thought maybe level 2 would would certainly have a better payoff. I guess it was hopeful thinking. Me and 1 other reached level 1 today and got 30 minutes of striped candy. How exciting! Of course I only had 1 life at the time, lost and couldn't use it. The other 3 teammates have contributed a combined 10 points. The studio continues to have visions of everyone playing together to make winning easy. @Pummy Raj said in an earlier post that Diamond Digger has something similar that 2 out 4 usually play. Maybe someone will reach 800 and we'll see if it is worth the effort. In the meantime I will contribute but also not feel like I need to be in a hurry to get to 320! 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    edited June 2019
    Options
    (Edited by CM: Offensive and Off-Topic)

As for this joke of a feature, if I didn’t still have the quests to maintain my supply of boosters I’d be livid.  It doesn’t matter if the “teammates” play or not, the “rewards” - at least the ones we have seen - are basically worthless.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    edited June 2019
    Options
    (Edited by CM: Off-Topic)

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Options
    @Anne_Martin, another piece of the puzzle.  I was hoping that the prizes would be comparable to the ones in the three levels of the quests.  In other words boosters that could be saved until needed.  Apparently not.  Disappointing to say the least.
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    Options
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Options
    @Xarly, I have a few questions about the composition of the squads that I hope you can give some insight into.
      You mentioned that if a squad gets the 800 points, the team gets to stay together, correct?  So what happens if a squad  earns the 800 points thanks to the productivity of one or two players?  Are those two productive players still stuck with the two inactive ones for the next series?

I’ve found this to be a game of streaks.  There are times when I’m able to really make a good productive run of levels and other times when I’ve been stuck in an episode for weeks.  So, let’s say I’ve had a few of those really productive runs and get bumped up into a group of equally productive players.  Then I hit a dry streak and am unable to contribute as much.  Do I get bumped back down into a group with less productive players?

Also, can you provide some insight into why the developers are putting so much focus on the team events?

Last, but not least, I appreciate all the work you put in managing these boards.  Acting as a liaison between the developers and the players can’t always be an easy task.  Thank you for your efforts.

• Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    Options
    So my team and I just reached the second treasure. We got 30 minutes of the coloring ball and 1 lollipop hammer. I really hope the last treasure is a lot more impressive than the first 2. 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options
    Reached 2nd chest. We won 30 minutes colour bomb and 30 minutes wrapped candy. Hopefully the 3rd chest gives boosters to save.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?