Episode Race - We want your Feedback!

Comments

• Katty
    Katty Posts: 8 Level 2
    I love it...i get to collect bars....stack up lives and boosters that allow me to move much faster through the stages! Fantastic incentive. Thanks king.
  • LisaMills
    LisaMills Posts: 1 Newbie
    I like it, and I really enjoyed it . thanks.I would like to go again

• Kbenedix12
    Kbenedix12 Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited June 2019
    Where is the survey I cannot find it. I clicked the link a few times and it brings me here but no survey .

Update: I found it but the link won't work I'll keep trying
  • CocoHarvey
    CocoHarvey Posts: 2 Newbie
    Fed up with game.  Keeps going black in spite of doing what you suggested.  Am going to stop looking at adverts as its a waste of time, I just lose what I've reached. Very frustrating.
  • Anne_Martin
    Anne_Martin Posts: 299 Level 4
    by the way, any competition is supposed to give participants equal opportunities.
    Here, the idea is to put Oscar Pistorius among the non-disabled runners and tell him he must work better to win. Among the people playing the race, some have quests, some cheat, some have nothing. Do you think it is fair?
    I do not believe the ones saying "I love them". They are computer generated drones.
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,557 Sweet Legend
    @Anne_ Martin

Thank you for this post. I also have the feeling that the community is not for PC players. Only who has mobile devices. as well as window 10 and can download the games, HERE WELCOME. I think it is sad and inhumane that you sorted out so.
  • Anne_Martin
    edited June 2019
    do you use facebook or a king account? @Spinnifix
    I don't believe windows 7 or 10 makes a difference. But you may get more features with a king account.
  • Spinnifix
    @Anne_Martin

am only in king.com. I hate Facebook, so I'm not in it.
  • Anne_Martin
    no idea then. On King, I get the bonus every day, the free half hour I mean, with a soft, hard or double fish. Better than nothing, but I hardly play it anymore. It is not fun, I don't like the way it is handled here, it feels like a pure dictatorship... Sad but true.
  • Spinnifix
    @Anne_Martin

I thank you. I have nothing at all. I only play my 5 lives. Every 30 minutes comes the next life. That's all that is on the PC with the simplest version. This has been the case since the beginning of King.com with the Sagas. Only in Candy Crush have they changed a lot, even for the PC. My suggestions have been implemented. So I could play it nice. But here in Candy soda is radio silence. That should be understood !!! Not me. Excuses only !!! It also does not touch anymore. The players had told me myself. It is too boring and you are stuck forever. But that does not matter to KC.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?