New Feature: Soda Squad

Comments

• bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Why doesn’t everybody get the soda squad at the same time ,I’m still waiting for it, just stuck with mtf and I’m nearing 3000 levels?
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    I have really tried to remain positive about soda squad but hearing what lousy rewards await for the final treasure is so disappointing. That is a lot of work for hardly anything. Come on King you can do better than this. 
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    I'd be fine with MTF or Soda Squad if I could just have my Quests back.... Other than the Events, it was the only way to earn non-timed boosters. It just does not seem fair to the players to remove both things from the game.
    Its a shame the developers couldn't just give us the best of both worlds: Quests to reward us with non-timed Color Bombs, Coloring Candy and Double Delish Fish, and then have MTF/Soda Squad reward us with timed Wrapped Candy and Stripped Candy (both Quests and the team event could give us Lollipops, Striped Lollipops and Free Switch as the secondary prizes). That way we could have Quests and a Team event, both rewarding us with different prizes.

• Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    @LizzyLemondrop I could not agree with you more. MTF and soda squad both would be fine along with quests but taking away quests to replace with these events is so messed up. I can’t help but believe it is nothing more than pure greed on King’s part and I’m really getting disgusted. 
  • Clover_7
    Clover_7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    @Jami_Fagala and @LizzyLemondrop I agree with both of you, removing the individual quests to replace them with not one but two ‘team’ features that are often not possible to achieve due to others behaviour is insulting. Not that the rewards are worth the enormous amount of effort in Soda Squad to reach any of the targets, with only myself and one other, really contributing anything significant. I started with such enthusiasm as well!

It would have been better to sort out the numerous issues that have been repeatedly raised concerning MTF (or better still remove it) before introducing another new feature with a lot of the same issues. 

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,986 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2019
    I totally agree with you @LizzyLemondrop. Because we no longer have quests, we no longer have any possibility to get the normal boosters. I would like to suggest to King that we make a choice ourselves when you log in, whether you want to play in a team or individually. As long as we do not get normal boosters, you are obliged to buy them. If you don't do that, you often stay stuck on a level for a long time. If the quests don't come back, although some still have them, give us normal boosters with the other features. The candies have no value at all, just leave them out. I have a lot more interest in the striped lolly hammers and the swiping hands.
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    I agree @Yosca as I can make my own stripped and wrapped candies. I would much rather have the hand or lollis and not just timed boosters as some can't use them. That or make it so we can bank our timed boosters to use when needed or have enough levels to play 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    If anyone reads the Ideas section, I put together something for saving timed boosters. Give it a vote and maybe it will get some additional  attention!
  • sunshinesurya
    sunshinesurya Posts: 2 Newbie
    Yosca said:
    So, my team made it to the 3rd box. Reward 1 lollipop hammer, 30 minutes wrapped candy and 30 minutes soft ball. The 1st box was 30 minutes of double fish, 2nd box 30 minutes of double fish and 30 minutes of the colored ball. In my team 1 other person and I got the most points (at least 600 points). 1 Mate had 0 points. Personally, I don't like the rewards. Especially when I compare the boxes, the reward of the 3rd box is far too little. They are only time-related boosters, which I think is unfortunate.. You can only use them directly, so I have no use, because I am at the highest level. It would be much better if you can collect these boosters for later use. A new team has now been formed, but they are the same players. That means that 1 does nothing at all 🤨. In summary, team play is only possible if everyone participates, rewards are too low, and I  prefer boosters that you can store. Make the squad attractive to those at the highest level because we can only collect the most points at new levels, and time boosters are of no use if there are no new levels.
    Are you kidding me? Just one lollipop hammer!!? I don't even care about the timed stuff, they are useless.
    This means there's no other way to win colorbombs or the other colouring candy unless you're willing to buy them!

My squad has been working very hard to reach the third box (we're at 700+ points) Looks like I am not even going to bother playing this game anymore. This truly sucks! Bring back the daily quests!!!
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    Thanks @LauraLMason . I already commented and voted on your idea ( I think more than 1 idea actually lol ) but thanks for going to the idea section and creating an option for us to vote for what we want . Yes here we discuss what we want but by giving the option to vote on idea your giving people the choice to really express what they want . If we could get as many votes as comments maybe things would be put into action. Thanks for being proactive in the community 😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?