New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    Options
    it happened to me on king's platform, not on facebook.
  • Graeme_London
    Graeme_London Posts: 96 Level 3
    Options
    Xarly said:
    Hey all,

Thanks for your messages. Based on your feedback, the team is already working on different improvements to the feature. The first one is in regards to the difficulty of the tasks. Moving forward, the difficulty of Mr Toffee's Fair has been lowered. This means it should be relatively easier to finish your tasks from now on. We hope this means that members are also now less likely to lock some tasks for that long, which should be translated into more rewards and free boosters sent out to all of you. 

Now, please, I'd like to remark this is just one initiative. This doesn't mean that it's meant to be the solution to all problems but it's an attempt (and hopefully a success!), and also a sign that shows what I've been mentioning: that the team cares and that the team is trying to improve the feature.

To your point, @aniwells: please keep sending your feedback, since it truly matters. I keep doing my job of sending your views to the team, which then makes the decisions they deem best. I have edited some of your comments though, and I encourage you to remain respectful and not use expressions that are not allowed (please note that this forum is visited by many children and we will not allow vocabulary that is not adequate).

Those are the updates for now, but, as always, I will make sure you are all updated as new information comes.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Thanks @xarly for the update hopefully the feature will better now
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Hi @Graeme_London 🤗. My mtf has been changed and it's so much easier to tick a square. It's really nice and I've noticed that all my team participates now. You should see this in your game soon I would think 😊
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Options
    Hi @Graeme_London 🤗. My mtf has been changed and it's so much easier to tick a square. It's really nice and I've noticed that all my team participates now. You should see this in your game soon I would think 😊
    Still only 2 tiles a day though.
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    Options
    sometimes, the tiles are moved. I spend 10 minutes deciding what to tick, and it happens that the next day, everything has changed places. So, I cannot finish my line...
    What makes MTF move them? there must be a reason?
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    The boards do look easier. My last one was completed in less than a day, a record! The prize still wasn't that great. However, it does look like there are a lot of tiles that  are easy to complete in one day. Even if you are the only one doing anything you should be able to find a row or column to finish in reasonable time.
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,004 Soda Moderator
    edited June 2019
    Options
    Unfortunately I have not been able to try it out yet. Still 1 person blocks the same tile to make a row. This would have been about 14 days by now, I think, and according to the MTF rules the board changes. “Don't leave it too long! Boards expire within 14 days”. 

• marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Options
    Well hopefully @Yosca when that boards complete you will get s new one . But wow your board is way full . Fingers crossed you get through it and a new one soon 🤞
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options
    Yosca said:
    Unfortunately I have not been able to try it out yet. Still 1 person blocks the same tile to make a row. This would have been about 14 days by now, I think, and according to the MTF rules the board changes. “Don't leave it too long! Boards expire within 14 days”. 

That is ridiculous!! I am in a similar situation. Rather angry at it too 🤬😡
  • Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    Options
    Bricorn said:
    Still only 2 tiles a day though.
    Don’t get too excited. I’ve ended up with a rubbish one and dead players a few times after I had the same feeling as you. I refuse to use my boosters to finish them just to get a stupid striped sweet as a reward!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?