New Feature: Soda Squad

Comments

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    This means there's no other way to win colorbombs or the other colouring candy unless you're willing to buy them!
    I have noticed this trend as well and it is very disheartening to say the least. You simply can not win these levels without the help of at least one of these boosters.
    I agree with everyone that team events wouldn't be so bad if the quests were still available.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    If anyone reads the Ideas section, I put together something for saving timed boosters. Give it a vote and maybe it will get some additional  attention!
    Hey all,

Wanted to thank you for your feedback and emphasize @LauraLMason's point. If the Community gets together to share an Idea, an opinion or agrees on a point, it makes the point much easier to share this with the team in a more solid way.

Hope that made sense! I am taking a note and will share with the team your thoughts about saving timed boosters with them but, again, the stronger the feedback, the easier it is to convey and send that message across :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    Why can’t everybody have  the soda squad,how long have we got to wait before we can try it, don’t understand why some get it and others like me don’t?
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Why can’t everybody have  the soda squad,how long have we got to wait before we can try it, don’t understand why some get it and others like me don’t?
    Sorry I didn't answer your question before, @bullywooly. In order to make sure our games provide a good experience for everyone out there, we often bring features at early stages to only a certain amount of players. If the feature receives positive feedback or if performance wise it's working as intended (without bugs and so on) then the usual next step is to roll it out to everyone else out there. This is how it's been on Soda since the beginning, but I understand it might not be ideal for some or might be confusing.

I hope that answer helped!

Cheers,
    Xarly 
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    how can it be that a company in the video game business for years needs time, Xarly? I don't like the squad, I wish the quests would come back.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    how can it be that a company in the video game business for years needs time, Xarly? I don't like the squad, I wish the quests would come back.
    This feature is awful, as is the Farce.  My “prize” for reaching the second milestone of 320?  Half an hour of the useless stripe and one singular hammer.  

When will King get it through their thick skulls that nobody wants “team” play in a single-player game?  After 73 pages of purely negative feedback here on the forum about the Farce, and 8 in this thread about the Subpar squad(not to mention all of the other sites), it still persists somehow.  
  • Kathyrnn
    Kathyrnn Posts: 41 Level 2
    Dear King.  I will be back to post this directly on your fan page.
    Thank you so much for breaking my addiction to Candy Crush Soda! Now that the Quests are gone and we have Mr. Toffee, you managed to suck all the fun out of this game.  Mr. Toffee is a special joy.  I especially appreciate only being able to do 2 tasks a day, and that you gave me co-players who don't play at all! I am back for awhile...but that's only so I can collect the names of all your advertisers.  Then I can post a list so all your unhappy players can notify them.  Consider it a public service:  I'm sure your advertisers will want to know how many players are leaving the game because of your management skills.  I'm sure they don't want to waste their advertising dollars on a game people are dumping because of your actions.  I'm sure there are many more games out there that will give them a bigger bang for the money they spend!  Stay tuned fellow players.  I will be back with a list that makes it easy to contact the advertisers.
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    @Dirty_Nurse and Kathyrnn, I came here to try and understand the changes in the game, but no success so far. It is not much fun anymore...The teams don't work, the 2 tasks a day on MTF kill the idea. The game I liked is gone.

• Hockycko
    Hockycko Posts: 163 Level 3
    The words of the joker "Why so Serious?!" If I was this upset over a game I would just stop playing it... 
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    edited June 2019
    I posted my suggestion in the Ideas section so people can vote on it (as soon as it is approved).

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?