Make Mr Toffee a solo challenge like Quests

2»

Comments

• lunga1985
    lunga1985 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I keep reading that some players have  their individual quests  back? How can I get mine back? These group challenges are not fun when you're  the only one participating. Thanks. 

• lunga1985
    lunga1985 Posts: 2 Newbie
    I also want individual quests, two of my teammates have been stuck for over a week or they not regulars players meaning that im also stuck,coz they stuck on tiles that i already played and i had to start over only to get stuck again coz i dont have the red rubber hand. Mr toffee sucks 
  • Emskware
    Emskware Posts: 14 Level 2
    Xarly said:
    Hey @LauraLMason ,

Thanks for the idea! It really helps us since we are looking at ways to improve the feature overall. In regards to what @Dirty_Nurse mentions, I want to clarify that all players are indeed real players, hence why we are facing issues with some players not being as active as we wished in some scenarios. The same goes for other events like Episode Race. Their are real player scores.

I hope other players come around and share their thoughts on this to help us make the feature better :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    So you've done nothing since May to improve this challenge? Most times I play this game by myself. There are bots that I'm always paired with who block rows and never play so I don't get any prizes. Or they don't play at all and reap the rewards when I do all the work. I've had enough.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?