How do lives work now / Where is the envelope?

Xarly
Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager

Hi everyone!

In case you are wondering where your lives went, worry no more! The feature has been changed but we are here to show you :smile:.

We have decided to move the envelope to make the game board less cluttered so you can now find the envelope next to the heart symbol.

From here, you will be able to send and accept requests from your dear friends but please note, if your lives are full and you have already sent all the lives you can, the envelope will not show up! 

Once you can receive or send them, the envelope icon will be back to assist you.

If you have any questions around this, feel free to drop them below!

Comments

• gigi54
    gigi54 Posts: 3 Newbie
    It did it again that I didn’t get my 2 hours freebie 
  • horoscope
    horoscope Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have never seen a envelope. Also today I saw that I did finally receive lives while play g the game on my computer.  But I’ve never been able to send or receive them on my apple Ipad. Please advise.

• FBATRONIS
    FBATRONIS Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have never seen the envelope in the new position.  Please advise

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi newbies, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here

@horoscope, you said that you have never been able to send or receive lives on your iPad.  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom?  That is how you would get and send lives.  I just opened my game on my iPhone and I have the envelope on the top left.  As @Xarly mentioned above, you will only see the heart when your friends have sent you lives. 

@FBATRONIS, do you not see the heart on your game at all?  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom?  That is the only way that you can have friends send/receive lives.

• _Elsa_
    Hi newbies, welcome to our community!  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here

@horoscope, you said that you have never been able to send or receive lives on your iPad.  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom?  That is how you would get and send lives.  I just opened my game on my iPhone and I have the envelope on the top left.  As @Xarly mentioned above, you will only see the heart when your friends have sent you lives. 

@FBATRONIS, do you not see the heart on your game at all?  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom

• _Elsa_

@FBATRONIS, do you not see the heart on your game at all?  Are you playing through Facebook or the Kingdom?

• karen3690
    karen3690 Posts: 3 Newbie
    I have never saw the envelope and recently started playing browner Google Chrome...any su
    ggestions?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?