Improve rewards of MTF and the Squad

LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 305 Superstar
edited September 9 in Ideas

Removing both Quests and events that rewarded non-timed pre-game boosters has been poorly received by the players. I propose that King either bring back Quests or add non-timed boosters to the team events Mr. Toffeeโ€™s Fair and Soda Squad.

*In particular, the pre-game boosters that should be non-timed are: Color Bomb, Coloring Candy, and Candy Fish.

Tagging: @Xarly, @Jami_Fagala, @Yosca, @BeckyBubblegum, @Gee_62, @LauraLMason, @Clover_7, and @marscrushinit

Please Vote here for adding a 500 point Treasure Chest to Soda Squad! Thanks.

๐ŸŽ€NEW community survey - Please help us make the Community even better๐ŸŽ€
32 votes

Active ยท Last Updated

Comments

• BeckyBubblegumBeckyBubblegum Posts: 248 ✭✭✭✭
    Agreed! :+1: Thanks for tagging me.
  • Clover_7Clover_7 Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Thanks for tagging me too. I did vote the first time you posted this @LizzyLemondrop, then it disappeared - you didnโ€™t imagine it!
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 10
    Thank you @LizzyLemondrop. Voted
    Maybe you can also mention this idea on MTF.
  • marscrushinitmarscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Legend
    Hi @LizzyLemondrop ๐Ÿค—. I voted โ˜‘๏ธ . I think this is a great idea and thanks for tagging me ๐Ÿ˜. So glad you got your idea reposted . 

Keep crushing it ๐Ÿญ
  • LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 305 Superstar
    edited June 10
    Thank you everyone for voting!
    @Yosca that's a good idea, I'll post there now :)
    Please Vote here for adding a 500 point Treasure Chest to Soda Squad! Thanks.

๐ŸŽ€NEW community survey - Please help us make the Community even better๐ŸŽ€
  • ISurvivedISurvived Posts: 40 ✭✭
    Still wish the quests were back. 
  • Jami_FagalaJami_Fagala Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    Thanks for tagging me. I just voted ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,056 Community Manager
    Thanks for the tag and for helping the Community get together @LizzyLemondrop !

I will keep an eye on this and will make sure the studio is aware. As I always mention, the more consistent the feedback or idea, the easier it is to send it on to the studio :smile:.

Cheers and keep the votes and comments coming!
    Xarly

• AshrafAshraf Posts: 3,624 Legend
    ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜„

~ใ€Šโ™กใ€‹~

• dekama3dekama3 Posts: 4

Removing both Quests and events that rewarded non-timed pre-game boosters has been poorly received by the players. I propose that King either bring back Quests or add non-timed boosters to the team events Mr. Toffeeโ€™s Fair and Soda Squad.

*In particular, the pre-game boosters that should be non-timed are: Color Bomb, Coloring Candy, and Candy Fish.

Tagging: @Xarly, @Jami_Fagala, @Yosca, @BeckyBubblegum, @Gee_62, @LauraLMason, @Clover_7, and @marscrushinit

• dekama3dekama3 Posts: 4
    I really love the idea of the team quests. But honestly I feel like it could be different. Easier to participate and maybe more challenging. Thanks
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 276 ✭✭✭✭
    How is it possible that this has been read 200 times, but gets 20 votes and there are so many complaints that the rewards are bad and everyone wants the quests back? Come on people vote for this idea !!!
  • Jami_FagalaJami_Fagala Posts: 71 ✭✭✭
    I voted and hope more people do but honestly I donโ€™t think it would matter if it got 1000 votes. All the negative feedback on toffee and all the demanding/begging for quests back has not changed a thing.