Candy Crush Soda not loading as of today on King.com

Answers

• Jeeves
    Jeeves Posts: 30 Level 2
    me too; as of this morning; game will not load at all! was functioning perfectly until this morning!

• King77115522
    King77115522 Posts: 1 Newbie
    me three -- i have tried on Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox and it won't load on any of them though the other games are working
  • BIGHOCK
    BIGHOCK Posts: 10 Level 2
    me three -- i have tried on Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox and it won't load on any of them though the other games are working

• BIGHOCK
  • BIGHOCK
    Me 4 -- I have tried on Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox and it won't load on any of them though the other games are working. On a desktop PC - Windows 10 Pro all 3 browsers listed same issue I get 404 Cannot Reach Page message. I asked for help twice from KING GAMES and they keep send me the same AUTO REPLY on how to fix on FACEBOOK .... I am not a FACEBOOK user WTF ? I even explained what systems I am using. 

• Joe_da_Bowler
    Joe_da_Bowler Posts: 8 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    gogirl said:
    As in the title of the question it is as simple as that it will no longer let me in to play the game. Why?
    @Xarly,, can you help us out on this ?  :(   ,..anybody from KING looking at boards and helping players out or what?!
  • BIGHOCK
    E X A C T L Y  ! ! !   Maybe the KING FOLK will see this . . .
    Image result for hear no evil see no evil speak no evil emoji
  • Hodgiemama
    Hodgiemama Posts: 14 Level 2
    I have played for months without any problems. Within the last couple of days Soda Crush just froze.  When I choose the game it goes to the Dragon loading screen and just stays there.  I am playing on my home pc on the King.com website.  Just in case Flash was the issue I re-updated and reopened my browser and there was no change.  I see that people are having similiar issues across many devices and formats. Is there a solution?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2019
    Hi @jemmajuneperena welcome to our community.  If you lose your progress I can give you steps to get your progress back so you don't have to worry about that.  But please be aware that if you uninstall and reinstall the game on your mobile device you will lose all lives and boosters because they are only saved to that device.  You can always try troubleshooting first so here is a link for IOS devices: 

https://community.king.com/en/blog/discussion/246638/is-your-game-crashing-on-an-ios-device

@Hodgiemama welcome to our Soda community.  There seems to be a problem lately when playing on king.com.  I have seen messages coming through about the lives but now if you are saying that the game is not loading then there might be more than one problem going on with that site.  I am going to tag @Xarly who is the Community Manager and maybe he can find out from the studio if there are loading problems being reported on king.com.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi all,

Thanks a lot for helping each other out and sharing your information with us, you guys rock!

We had some server issues that we worked on fixing yesterday. Can you please confirm @Jeeves, @gogirl and @Ches1 if you still have it?

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?