Candy Crush Soda not loading as of today on King.com

Answers

• BIGHOCK
    BIGHOCK Posts: 10 Level 2
    Me 4 -- I have tried on Internet Explorer, Chrome, and Firefox and it won't load on any of them though the other games are working. On a desktop PC - Windows 10 Pro all 3 browsers listed same issue I get 404 Cannot Reach Page message. I asked for help twice from KING GAMES and they keep send me the same AUTO REPLY on how to fix on FACEBOOK .... I am not a FACEBOOK user WTF ? I even explained what systems I am using. 

• chawki
    chawki Posts: 0 Newbie
    I have 50 gollld bars yesterday , when I tried to play i had just 10 gold bars .i lost 40 gold bars 
  • Joe_da_Bowler
    Joe_da_Bowler Posts: 8 Level 2
    I know of several people who can't get game to load on king.com including me! It loads thru facebook though for me anyway, but m wife can't play at either place on her puter!
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,637 Sweet Legend
    Hi @Joe_da_Bowler, there seems to be a problem with king.com so I am happy that you can get it through Facebook.  Regarding your wife not getting it at either, is she playing on a computer?  Does it have Windows 10?  Some people are not aware that they can play the game through Windows 10 and log in with Facebook or the Kingdom.  I assume that you are both playing in the same place - computer?
  • Ches1
    Ches1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    @Xarly no issues as of 06:30 EST. Thank you!
  • gogirl
    gogirl Posts: 8 Level 2
    @Xarly still no joy can't get Candy Crush Soda on my computer
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend
    These players posted correctly. Here's the soda corner and not candy crush. The players wrote of soda. You are wrong here !!!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,562 Sweet Legend

since yesterday on all browsers of window 7
  • Jeeves
    Jeeves Posts: 30 Level 2
    AS of this morning, Candy Crush Soda is still not loading for me. No change since this started yesterday!

Please advise.....
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Thank you all,

This is indeed one of our top issues now and we are working hard to make sure this is fixed as soon as possible.

In the meanwhile, you can still play on your PC on the Windows 10 app or Facebook. We know this is not ideal and we are working on fixing it, but these two options should still get you back in the game for the time being.

As soon as I have more information, I will forward it onto you all.

Thanks for your patience and apologies for the situation,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?