New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    @Xarly, no, you are not moving the way we all ask. We want the quests back, or unlimited tiles to tick on MTF, not 2 a day. We want decent rewards, no striped or wrapped candies that are useless. 
    People have not complained about the tough tasks, but about the poor rewards, as bad as the squad's and how long to get something with 2 tiles a day. 
    We do not want teams, and at least, we should be able to play with people we choose. 
    That covers 90% of the complaints. I have read the 75 pages, to make sure it was right.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    sabbatani said:
    I am on windows 10 and I am on level 58 completed and to start level 59 and he don't show NEVER ,I formatted computer 2 weeks ago and in my previous gametrough he show at level 48,now I am 58 and not yet
    You are very lucky to not have the Farce!  It’s an incredibly bad feature and has been poorly received by everyone that plays CCSS as you can see if you review the previous 70+ pages of this post.  The only feature you’d want is the daily quests which seem to have been removed for most of the players, but not all.  Do you still have the quests?
  • sabbatani
    sabbatani Posts: 7 Level 2
    come on ,I have 58 gold level,all 1 try done,i want continue this but I finish the bonus and the gold bar and the  lollipop and I don't know how take gratis,no possibility to take bonus come on how unblock this toffee ,maybe in the weekend
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    @Xarly I have 2 questions that I would appreciate straight and honest answers to. One, why did they take the quests away in the first place, was it just to get us (the players) to spend more money? I know it was said earlier quests were just a feature and features come and go but quests have been a part of soda since it started and have been the only constant. With the disappearance of quests and the lousy rewards of toffee and soda squad, seems to me that it’s all about money. Two, is there any talk of giving the players what they want by returning the quests to all players? I realize soda is a healthy game but without players, there is no game. 
  • Clover_7
    Clover_7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    @Xarly I would also like answers to @Jami_Fagala questions. We have been asked to be patient while data is analysed, feedback considered, MTF tested etc - is there a conclusion to this yet?

For the most part we have been patient, if a little frustrated at times. The results of the testing reaching 75 pages, over several months, are unanimous, this feature isn’t working for the players. We want the individual quests back and the fun returned to the game.
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Clover_7 said:
    @Xarly I would also like answers to @Jami_Fagala questions. We have been asked to be patient while data is analysed, feedback considered, MTF tested etc - is there a conclusion to this yet?

For the most part we have been patient, if a little frustrated at times. The results of the testing reaching 75 pages, over several months, are unanimous, this feature isn’t working for the players. We want the individual quests back and the fun returned to the game.
    This is what I have been saying all along.  The data is all negative yet they not only continue with and promote the Farce but add yet another “team” feature in the Subpar Squad.  Seems like it would be an easy decision to me - get rid of the clearly unwanted “team” features and return the game to its previous state.  After all, this is a single-player game, why the hell would anyone that plays this type of game want computer-generated “teammates”!? 
  • nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2
    Saddest thing is I just don't care anymore. So the game I've loved and been playing for many years is now dead to me. What has done it is the many idiots sitting on a tile for days, but now I have yet another idiot/moron sitting on collecting 120 cyran candies for 2 days who just can't complete that tiny bit of a quest. I didn't even bother using my second move of the day because I don't want to use any of those hard won bonus swipe/hand/stripe/hammer.  Such meager rewards for completing these so-called quests. CCS does not care. I don't either anymore. Good luck everyone.
  • sabbatani
    sabbatani Posts: 7 Level 2
    come one people nobody give me a answer ,when this toffee appear the very first time,i mean in what level,or is totally random,like is possible in level 49 or 150 or 500,im stuck on level 59 and I want him before proceed,some way to force him to appear or wait the week end,or another possibility to make him appear
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Hi @sabbatani 🤗. Do you have the quests still? Usually you have one or the other 
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    sabbatani said:
    come one people nobody give me a answer ,when this toffee appear the very first time,i mean in what level,or is totally random,like is possible in level 49 or 150 or 500,im stuck on level 59 and I want him before proceed,some way to force him to appear or wait the week end,or another possibility to make him appear
    It's nothing to do with levels, when King puts you in the group that has Mr T, you get it.  Like it or not.  I haven't heard of at way to force it, or leave that group - and trust me, I'd leave if I could, Mr T is hated by every single person who's posted here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?