Candy Crush Soda not loading as of today on King.com

Answers

• Jeeves
    Jeeves Posts: 30 Level 2
    THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE; I, like many others use Windows 7 with no plans to upgrade to 10. I AM NOT ON FACEBOOK; therefore that is not an option. As I mentioned in an earlier text, it seems King is going the way of having Facebook as a requirement in order to play their games; I posed this question before but have not yet had a reply on that question.....

On another similar topic, is there any chance King will allow access to Candy Crush Friends for those of us using Windows 7 and not on Facebook? No interest on playing these games on a cell phone either!

I do hope they get CAndy Crush Soda working again for those of us who enjoy it!
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,670 Sweet Legend
    The game is back, thanks. Had hoped that a little something for the help comes to it.Okay!
  • gogirl
    gogirl Posts: 8 Level 2
    Hi @Xarly have Candy Crush Soda back =) now only Candy Crush Saga to fix
  • Jeeves
    Candy Crush Soda is now working again! THank YOu!!!
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    Hi Everyone!

If you are having a problem loading Candy Crush Soda Saga on a browser, you might want to try a Stand-Alone App that you could Download & Install for Free from the Microsoft Store. Using my Windows 10 Desktop, I made 2 GIFs Demos for you.

Animated GIF

Once installed, it is easy to launch and play. It only takes a few seconds to get there.

Hope these Demos help!

Animated GIF
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hey everyone,

Happy to hear you all have it working well. Indeed, we worked on fixing it (and I apologise for not coming back earlier to inform you of this, but it's been one crazy day).

If you have any issues, as always, you know where to find us :smile:.

And thanks a lot for the feedback and reports! I'm very glad we managed to get you all back on to the game as quickly as we could.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Jeeves
    Well it was nice to have CAndy Crush Soda working again yesterday but today it is DOWN AGAIN!!! Arrrrrggggh......
  • bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator
    @Xarly - unfortunately it looks like there may still be some problems.  I'm not having any problems but I play thru FB.  Unfortunately it appears @Jeeves is still having trouble with the game.
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Jeeves said:
    Well it was nice to have CAndy Crush Soda working again yesterday but today it is DOWN AGAIN!!! Arrrrrggggh......
    @Jeeves

Hi again Jeeves! The Stand-Alone CCSS App is the best way to go whether it is Windows 10 or iPhone iOS version. I don't play using a browser unless I am playing on Facebook Page. 

Try it, you might like it because loading only takes seconds.

Hope this answer your concerns!

Thanks! 
  • Jeeves
    Wow! Now CC soda is working again!!! Hope it lasts....

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?