Gumball machine

lilmssugarsweetlilmssugarsweet Posts: 10 ✭✭
please bring back the gumball machine it was so helpful I miss it  :(
4 votes

Declined · Last Updated

Not an idea - as it's an issue that is being worked on.

Comments

• sandralouissandralouis Posts: 4
    It’s May 17, and my gumball machine is still missing from my game ! I’m disappointed-anyone else experiencing same issue still?
  • butlerbkoolmombutlerbkoolmom Posts: 10 ✭✭
    Me too!  First they took the fun mini competitions, then our quests and now the gum ball machine!  Wow!  I loved this game.  Not ready to quit yet but I am hoping they bring back the fun parts.  Before I delete it! 
    Yes !!! Agreed! Very disappointed...the reply was not encouraging....sounds like I’ve lost gumball machine permanently and not a great explanation as to why ! Oh well! 
  • bullywoolybullywooly Posts: 39 ✭✭
    I lost my gum all machine today, what is happening at soda, taking all enjoyment out of playing!
  • susan0426susan0426 Posts: 9
    What has happened to gumball

I contacted King Games about the mystery of the missing gumball machine suddenly from mine and others’ gameplay  ... I would’ve preferred they just said it was a glitch they were working on but that wasn’t the answer I got… Apparently all these little bonus things like quests etc. are trial items that certain players will get; others won’t -and still others will receive them and lose them with no rhyme or reason… So ultimately they can’t guarantee if you’ve lost your gumball machine you will get it back ....very disappointing! 
  • LizzyLemondropLizzyLemondrop Posts: 206 Superstar
    My gumball machine has been missing two days in a row. Usually when it goes on a vacation I get it back the next day :anguished:

• mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,442 Legend
    edited May 20
    The Gumball Goodies Machine Is Still There

I had this yesterday. Here is the proof.

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

• lilmssugarsweetlilmssugarsweet Posts: 10 ✭✭
    This is the 4th day I’ve been without mine 😞 I think it’s probably gone for good on mine 
  • Jami_FagalaJami_Fagala Posts: 58 ✭✭✭
    Mine is gone too. What a shame.  
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 1,766 Community Manager
    Hey all,

Sorry I didn't see this earlier. This is/was an issue, nobody wants the Gumball machine to be gone. I have answered a different thread that speaks about it. You can read my response here.

Given that this is an issue, and not an idea that needs implementing, I will close this now and invite everyone to comment on the thread that I'm linking to.

Cheers,
    Xarly
    Ya mine never came back ..real bummer !  >:)
  • Bruce_BubelloBruce_Bubello Posts: 31 ✭✭
    I have been collecting the Sugar Drop and today the machine was at the 180 level of points. It was supposed to provide prizes, but they never loaded to be able to claim them. Please check this and give me what I earned ... Thank you
  • LeonyLeony Posts: 132 ✭✭✭
    Thank you for all of this support guys!