New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Options

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    Hi @sabbatani, Mr Toffee is still a work in progress and slowly making improvements but right now his awards won't help you very much! Don't let that keep you from playing. If you still have daily quests that is a whole lot better! If you don't have either it could have something to do with the computer program or device you use and if you play through Facebook. 
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Options
       I still can't make a row. Someone is still blocking me. The remaining tiles can only be done with new levels, so not until Friday. This stupid feature is even more annoying for those of us at the roads end, when so many of the tiles/rows require new levels. 
  • sabbatani
    sabbatani Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options
    if for example I leave the game in level 59 for weeks is probable that he spawn randomly after some days when I continue log in and out from facebook,or to force him I need advance in level?
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Options
    You shouldn't have to advance in the game to keep playing but you probably need to stay active. The board does expire after 14 days if nothing is won. Usually you should be able to start a new board pretty soon afterwards. If you keep playing and advance a level and he still doesn't show up I would send a message to @Elsa. She seems to know everything!
  • sabbatani
    Options
    the problem is not that I dunno how make this puzzle,the problem he don't spawn yet in level 59
  • boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    Options
    mr toffee just needs to retire, for sure 
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    You shouldn't have to advance in the game to keep playing but you probably need to stay active. The board does expire after 14 days if nothing is won. Usually you should be able to start a new board pretty soon afterwards. If you keep playing and advance a level and he still doesn't show up I would send a message to @Elsa. She seems to know everything!
    That is so sweet of you to say that.  Thank you!  I try.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    sabbatani said:
    the problem is not that I dunno how make this puzzle,the problem he don't spawn yet in level 59
    I don't think it has anything to do with levels itself.  Which Mr. Toffee's Far task are you trying to do?
  • sabbatani
    Options
    you all people seems to not understand,the problem is not in the puzzle or task,the problem is that he don't show in menu level screen
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Options
    sabbatani said:
    you all people seems to not understand,the problem is not in the puzzle or task,the problem is that he don't show in menu level screen
    I understand what you mean, consider yourself lucky that you do not have to deal with it! Do you still have the quests which would be a medallion icon on the upper right side of your screen?  Those are what you want not MTF.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?