New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    edited June 2019
    @Xarly, what does underperforming mean? Is not MTF very underperforming? is not the squad non-performing?
    It bothers me to read about people on level 50 or 100, who began playing a month ago and are put roughly on the same point as people playing level 3000.
    I wish someone would tell me how to get boosters, except by buying them.
    MTF would be okay if there was not the limit of 2 tiles a day and if the rewards were decent. I finished one and got a striped ad an hour of free play. Is that a joke?
  • dalec
    dalec Posts: 24 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    (...). How can a feature that helps people advance in the game be considered under performing? The only way this feature can be under performing is that King doesn't make money off of it. Please stop insulting our intelligence. (...)

(Edited by CM: Insulting and inciting)
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
      Underperforming? I played more when we had the quests because it took longer to collect for instance 1500 or 4000 blue candies. And 8000 blue, orange and green or what was it 150 stripes, 150 wraps and 50 wrap/stripe combos. That took much longer than getting 2 tiles a day and the prizes were much much better. Or when we were competing with others about making stripes or fish. 
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    “Interacting with the feature”?  The only way that a player needed to “interact” with the Quests was to claim the prize.  This implies that the “vast majority” of players were leaving their prizes unclaimed.  

• ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    I'm in total agreement with all of you! How can the quests be under performing? What does that even mean? I played quests every day and loved getting the hard quests. The prizes were awesome! Now, you get nothing! Gee, a striped candy. Wow. Not impressed at all. This fair is a joke. I was the only player last time and the other players or bots or invisible men were awarded my prizes too. 

I don't want to play with others. I want to play alone and get prizes that are worth it. You don't get a job and work for a nickel paycheck. 

I don't get it. I don't want a nickel paycheck. I worked hard. I want my hundred dollars. 

Striped lollipops. Hand switches. Fish. And lots of them.

Why did you take away the rocket race? The fishing expedition? 

Bring back the old Coke.
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    The thing is...the prize structure also changed drastically with the switch from the Quests to Mr. Toffee.  Mr. Toffee certainly requires more player interaction in terms of selecting your task and strategizing how to complete a line when blocked by others and being limited to two tasks per day.  
    But, despite being introduced as a way to win prizes faster, I’m now getting a MUCH less worthwhile reward once a week IF I’m lucky as opposed to very much valued rewards, three times a day.  That, in my humble opinion, is not the way to inspire player interaction.
  • boxer6
    boxer6 Posts: 91 Level 3
    I agree wholeheartedly,and don’t understand why they tried to fix something that was not broken.
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    edited June 2019
    (...) We are not interacting, anyway, we are more alone than ever, having to cope with the game moods and the problems your teammates create by blocking a tile. 
    And the schedue\le! For me, MTF begins at 4 am. I could not sleep and at 2 am, looked at the board, forgetting the time problem. It began the daily bonus, and then I realized I could not use MTF, still locked. Of course, that is when my impossible level gave me a good board and I had to decide: should I try it, or just stop? I tried, had to use 4 lollypops to finally pass it but got rid of it, thank God! But at the same time, it took away the bubble level MTF was asking for, emptied all my boosters and I'm not sure I should have done it.
    The time when the pink lollypops were little nothing, a nice convenience with little power seems far away. Now, the game has turned into a farce, as Dirty Nurse said.

(Edited by CM: Lobbying)

• Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    (...) We are not interacting, anyway, we are more alone than ever, having to cope with the game moods and the problems your teammates create by blocking a tile. 
    And the schedue\le! For me, MTF begins at 4 am. I could not sleep and at 2 am, looked at the board, forgetting the time problem. It began the daily bonus, and then I realized I could not use MTF, still locked. Of course, that is when my impossible level gave me a good board and I had to decide: should I try it, or just stop? I tried, had to use 4 lollypops to finally pass it but got rid of it, thank God! But at the same time, it took away the bubble level MTF was asking for, emptied all my boosters and I'm not sure I should have done it.
    The time when the pink lollypops were little nothing, a nice convenience with little power seems far away. Now, the game has turned into a farce, as Dirty Nurse said.

(Edited by CM: Lobbying)

Great idea, done.  Don't forget to rate in the Windows Store too, if you get the game that way.
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    “Interacting with the feature”?  The only way that a player needed to “interact” with the Quests was to claim the prize.  This implies that the “vast majority” of players were leaving their prizes unclaimed.  

Hey all,

That is correct. The majority of players were not claiming these or using the feature whatsoever, hence why I say it was underperforming. It's that simple.

Please, I insist, you all need to follow the house rules in order to use the site. It's just about respect and being mature enough to give feedback without insulting or attempting to incite any lobbying.

Once more, I will link the House Rules here. And from now on, any comment not following the house rules will not be allowed. There are humans behind this, insulting us is not the way to go.

Cheers,
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?