New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• boxer6boxer6 Posts: 19 ✭✭
    I agree wholeheartedly,and don’t understand why they tried to fix something that was not broken.
  • disappointedbykingdisappointedbyking Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    edited June 14
    (...) We are not interacting, anyway, we are more alone than ever, having to cope with the game moods and the problems your teammates create by blocking a tile. 
    And the schedue\le! For me, MTF begins at 4 am. I could not sleep and at 2 am, looked at the board, forgetting the time problem. It began the daily bonus, and then I realized I could not use MTF, still locked. Of course, that is when my impossible level gave me a good board and I had to decide: should I try it, or just stop? I tried, had to use 4 lollypops to finally pass it but got rid of it, thank God! But at the same time, it took away the bubble level MTF was asking for, emptied all my boosters and I'm not sure I should have done it.
    The time when the pink lollypops were little nothing, a nice convenience with little power seems far away. Now, the game has turned into a farce, as Dirty Nurse said.

(Edited by CM: Lobbying)

• BricornBricorn Posts: 118 ✭✭✭
    (...) We are not interacting, anyway, we are more alone than ever, having to cope with the game moods and the problems your teammates create by blocking a tile. 
    And the schedue\le! For me, MTF begins at 4 am. I could not sleep and at 2 am, looked at the board, forgetting the time problem. It began the daily bonus, and then I realized I could not use MTF, still locked. Of course, that is when my impossible level gave me a good board and I had to decide: should I try it, or just stop? I tried, had to use 4 lollypops to finally pass it but got rid of it, thank God! But at the same time, it took away the bubble level MTF was asking for, emptied all my boosters and I'm not sure I should have done it.
    The time when the pink lollypops were little nothing, a nice convenience with little power seems far away. Now, the game has turned into a farce, as Dirty Nurse said.

(Edited by CM: Lobbying)

Great idea, done.  Don't forget to rate in the Windows Store too, if you get the game that way.
  • XarlyXarly Posts: 2,162 Community Manager
    “Interacting with the feature”?  The only way that a player needed to “interact” with the Quests was to claim the prize.  This implies that the “vast majority” of players were leaving their prizes unclaimed.  

Hey all,

That is correct. The majority of players were not claiming these or using the feature whatsoever, hence why I say it was underperforming. It's that simple.

Please, I insist, you all need to follow the house rules in order to use the site. It's just about respect and being mature enough to give feedback without insulting or attempting to incite any lobbying.

Once more, I will link the House Rules here. And from now on, any comment not following the house rules will not be allowed. There are humans behind this, insulting us is not the way to go.

Cheers,
    Xarly

• candysodacrushercandysodacrusher Posts: 205 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 14
    @Xarly, so if players weren’t claiming prizes from the Quests, does that also mean that the reason the alien race and rocket race went away is because people weren’t making the effort to choose a team?

And that leads me to ask whether the team measures the extent to which the timed boosters are either used or wasted?
  • DitteDitte Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
     I would be happy to receive the unclaimed prizes ☺. I don't see the problem....
  • Brian_TateBrian_Tate Posts: 63 ✭✭✭
    New bug in the fair, I had 6 out 15 wrapped candies on my last tile in the row and it just deleted them all. Its bad enough with teammates not playing or blocking tiles for days can we fix this please?
  • BrinBrin Posts: 11 ✭✭
    Neither Mr Turkey nor the new squad thing are team games. I don't think the game designers know what a "team" is. A team communicates with each other to discuss tactics, strategy, get to know each other, have fun and laughs and generally bond. I have indeed played such games online. A group of us even met up in r/l.  Here we don't even know if these soda teammates even exist. Please just bring back the quests.

• NaNeeBeeNaNeeBee Posts: 3
    I am not receiving my prizes after the completion of a row of tiles. I play the game on Facebook Gameroom. This has been happening since I started playing Mr Toffee's Fair. But this time I was supposed to get an hour of free lives!  :anguished: 
  • DitteDitte Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
      So Friday´has arrived with new levels and I was finally able to make the 11th tile and complete a row. The second player was still sitting on the easy tile he/she has blocked for a week. Since yesterday the 3rd player made a tile, of course in the one row with two unfinished tiles. So I had to finish a row and the reward: a striped lolli and an hour with a colourbomb. I had luck with the second board. Two tiles had already been completed and in the same row, so I finished the last two. New board where again I made two tiles and a second player made one. So tomorrow I can finish a row by making 5 colourbombs. Unless some idiot blocks the tile....
  • dalecdalec Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Wow, people are starting to get thin skinned about all this. Say something uncomplementary and they edit (censor) your comments. This is actually starting to get funny. The best thing to preserve our sanity is too delete this mess. It's apparent they don't care about us. Good luck everyone, I'm outta here. (P.S. Xarly, this is a marketing scam. Watch this get edited)
  • disappointedbykingdisappointedbyking Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    I did not say anything mean, just that we should all vote... Bu  - and that is uncomplimentary, I agree, they are scared of the truth.
    To edit one post is the worst form of censoring, It goes from: "I don't love you" to ... "I love you" just by taking a word away.
  • susanm9090susanm9090 Posts: 69 ✭✭
    The long and short of it for me is that Mr. Toffee has created a system that instead of adding enjoyment instead stresses me out,  and makes me angry at people I don’t know.  I feel like a chump if I don’t play MT and still feel like one when I am five days in and blocked in every direction.