Level 721

Options
Spinnifix
Spinnifix Posts: 24,699 Sweet Legend
In this game I have all the colors in soda.

In addition licorice and cement fields.

Did you try the level before?

But please without booster and auxiliary functions like me.

One color less would be more helpful. >:)

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Spinnifix, would you believe that the King employees also play the games?  So if they found glitches, besides the players reporting glitches, they would "tweak" those levels.  Thank you for posting your thoughts on this level, but they cannot make a change just for one person and I haven't seen other messages posted here for that level.
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    I can tell you why. I'm the one without everything. I'm stuck forever and buy nothing. And it is barely played. I see it clearly in my list. Who has money just pulls through the levels like the wind. Unfortunately I have a stop sign !!!
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    And that's ok to have a stop sign.  I am stuck forever on levels too but I am not saying anything because my volunteering is to help the players with their issues.  I'm sure that I wrote a couple of times here in the community that I don't play as often as I used to play.  I look forward to playing Bubblegum Hill on the weekend to get a couple of free lollipops.

You told me that you just started playing Blossom Blast Saga and that's great!  Give CC Soda Saga a rest for a couple of days. 
  • Spinnifix
    Options
    @Elsa

I'm still playing and trying to make level 721. Because I am always ambitious. I play little Bloosom, because I hang a heavy level for a long time even at 37 and it is just on the other program. I play the sagas and all life off. and start again from the beginning. Just as I have life.

Nice weekend Peggy

• _Elsa_
    Options
    I need to get a life @Spinnifix and get away from this community once in a while.  I'm here all day, eveyr day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?