New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    edited June 2019
    @Xarly, so if players weren’t claiming prizes from the Quests, does that also mean that the reason the alien race and rocket race went away is because people weren’t making the effort to choose a team?

And that leads me to ask whether the team measures the extent to which the timed boosters are either used or wasted?
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
     I would be happy to receive the unclaimed prizes ☺. I don't see the problem....
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    @Xarly thanks for answering my questions. I mean no disrespect but I find it hard to believe the quests were “underperforming” unless you mean they were underperforming to the benefit of King. Between the reviews on Facebook, google play, apple store, and here I have seen post after post from very unhappy players begging for the return of quests. There is no mix of good and bad reviews for MTF, 100% of those reviews are asking for quests to be returned and MTF to be done away with. If MTF is truly supposed to be better for the players then why is there such a drastic difference in rewards between quests and MTF??? Can you please explain that to me??
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    New bug in the fair, I had 6 out 15 wrapped candies on my last tile in the row and it just deleted them all. Its bad enough with teammates not playing or blocking tiles for days can we fix this please?
  • Brin
    Brin Posts: 18 Level 2
    Neither Mr Turkey nor the new squad thing are team games. I don't think the game designers know what a "team" is. A team communicates with each other to discuss tactics, strategy, get to know each other, have fun and laughs and generally bond. I have indeed played such games online. A group of us even met up in r/l.  Here we don't even know if these soda teammates even exist. Please just bring back the quests.

• NaNeeBee
    NaNeeBee Posts: 3 Newbie
    I am not receiving my prizes after the completion of a row of tiles. I play the game on Facebook Gameroom. This has been happening since I started playing Mr Toffee's Fair. But this time I was supposed to get an hour of free lives!  :anguished: 
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
      So Friday´has arrived with new levels and I was finally able to make the 11th tile and complete a row. The second player was still sitting on the easy tile he/she has blocked for a week. Since yesterday the 3rd player made a tile, of course in the one row with two unfinished tiles. So I had to finish a row and the reward: a striped lolli and an hour with a colourbomb. I had luck with the second board. Two tiles had already been completed and in the same row, so I finished the last two. New board where again I made two tiles and a second player made one. So tomorrow I can finish a row by making 5 colourbombs. Unless some idiot blocks the tile....
  • dalec
    dalec Posts: 24 Level 2
    Wow, people are starting to get thin skinned about all this. Say something uncomplementary and they edit (censor) your comments. This is actually starting to get funny. The best thing to preserve our sanity is too delete this mess. It's apparent they don't care about us. Good luck everyone, I'm outta here. (P.S. Xarly, this is a marketing scam. Watch this get edited)
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    I did not say anything mean, just that we should all vote... Bu  - and that is uncomplimentary, I agree, they are scared of the truth.
    To edit one post is the worst form of censoring, It goes from: "I don't love you" to ... "I love you" just by taking a word away.
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    The long and short of it for me is that Mr. Toffee has created a system that instead of adding enjoyment instead stresses me out,  and makes me angry at people I don’t know.  I feel like a chump if I don’t play MT and still feel like one when I am five days in and blocked in every direction.   

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?