🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

(Competition finished) Crack the Code and win tons of Gold bars!

Comments

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    @Xarly what is that in the second row because it's not a Soda cupcake.  Nor is the last row, first one.  You ran a Soda math problem in May here and in that contest you had the correct cupcake.  I cannot do this math and I have no clue how anyone else is coming up with an answer.  I am in the 2000s so unless they changed the cupcake after my levels, I have no clue how to figure it out.
  • 제니퍼리
    제니퍼리 Posts: 124 Level 3
    edited June 2019
    4 + 1 + 5 = 10
    my answer is 10
  • BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Elsa said:
    @Xarly what is that in the second row because it's not a Soda cupcake.  Nor is the last row, first one.  You ran a Soda math problem in May here and in that contest you had the correct cupcake.  I cannot do this math and I have no clue how anyone else is coming up with an answer.  I am in the 2000s so unless they changed the cupcake after my levels, I have no clue how to figure it out.
    I noticed it isn't the correct image as well, but I treated the pancake as if it were a cupcake, thus the frosted pancake with the blueberry is the equivalent of a frosted cupcake with a strawberry. If am in incorrect in assuming they are of the same value, I sincerely hope Xarly will give us all a chance to change our answers!
  • phi1ar
    phi1ar Posts: 156 Level 3
    edited June 2019
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    yes, it must logically be ten, 10, the cupcake must be a 4, not a 5 which is already used.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,635 Sweet Legend
    Elsa said:
    I noticed it isn't the correct image as well, but I treated the pancake as if it were a cupcake, thus the frosted pancake with the blueberry is the equivalent of a frosted cupcake with a strawberry. If am in incorrect in assuming they are of the same value, I sincerely hope Xarly will give us all a chance to change our answers!
    I think you can edit your messages at any time so let's see what Xarly says.  I don't know how all of you are coming up with answers.  I don't assume because that first one on the second row doesn't look like it's the last level if it's the same as all the cupcake levels in all the games. 
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    and the other pancakes don't look like anything known either. But they are level 1, 2 and 3. So, the next one could be...
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited June 2019
    Hey everyone!

Lot's of great answers, it's great to see how many of you are trying to crack the code!

First of, apologies (and thanks for the heads-up @BeckyBubblegum!). You can all now comment on the main thread as well (There was an issue with the settings but we just fixed it). Participating there is not time limited, so now you can all go and try to be our Masterminds.

And regarding this riddle, I know it is indeed a tough one! However, some of you are indeed giving the right solution :wink:. Others though... not so much :tongue:. My hint for you all here, is to think about that last cupcake blocker. This is a blocker that is in-game since not so long ago. The one at the bottom is the blocker with all the possible layers in it. The number of layers there is the key. You can find it in some of the highest levels, but you can also find it in other sources (ehem).

I understand that this is a tough challenge (it was when I built it for you all, as well!) but we want to make sure the real masterminds are the ones getting such a prize (100 gold bars in your game, on top of the prizes here, is not a small prize, I would say :wink:).

Keep those submissions coming and, again, remember that the last of your submissions will be the only one that will count for the competition (you can't just write all numbers from 0 to 30 and have it count as valid :tongue:).

Looking forward to more of your comments! The main thread is now open, so please go and crack the code!
    Xarly

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?