Problem with Rainbow Road on Candy Crush Soda.

Samson-2
Samson-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

After launching the game, it gives me the Rainbow Road option.  When I click the icon, it seems like it wants to launch but after 8-10 seconds it reloads and goes back to the lobby and the Rainbow Road option is gone.  If I click on the icon the second time, it will launch the game but without Rainbow Road.  It does this on any PC I have been on.  Any solutions?

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3

Hi Samson,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

Not always all challenges and offers will be available for all our players in all our games.

This can occur since most challenges, offers and new elements or extras are made available to only a small part of the players, randomly chosen, for testing purposes and to better analyze the impact.

The opposite can also happen and some challenges, offers or features might get deactivated after some time.

I understand this might not be appreciated by all our players, but I guarantee this is the best way for us to improve our games, challenges, offers and gaming elements in the future.

Kindest regards and have a great day,

Tony - King Care Team

• fayeys
    fayeys Posts: 2 Newbie
    On Rainbow Road, there is a paint bucket and brush,.I can't pass to next level until more levels are cooked uo.How long does this take? I'm on level 2290.
  • fayeys
    fayeys Posts: 2 Newbie
    fayeys said:
    On Rainbow Road, there is a paint bucket and brush,.I can't pass to next level until more levels are cooked uo.How long does this take? I'm on level 2290.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi @fayeys, welcome to our community.  Sorry about the delay in responding but I am just seeing your message now.  Have you gotten any new levels yet?  I think it's over 2300 right now.  I'm only in the low 2000s so I'm not 100% sure of the exact last level.  Please let me know if you still need help with this.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/258887/newbies-this-message-is-for-you#latest

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?