New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
     For me the biggest help would be to remove tiles requiring new levels and use of boosters. Not that big a difference to me if the number of for instance making colourbombs is 5 or 10 or if I have to collect 300 cyan candies instead of 200. Those are easy tasks. Passing new levels is impossible except for on Fridays
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Ditte said:
     For me the biggest help would be to remove tiles requiring new levels and use of boosters. Not that big a difference to me if the number of for instance making colourbombs is 5 or 10 or if I have to collect 300 cyan candies instead of 200. Those are easy tasks. Passing new levels is impossible except for on Fridays

Just curious about why you can pass levels on Friday’s?
  • Ditte
    Ditte said:

Because that's when I get new levels. I play them all Friday so the rest of the week I don't have new levels to play

• susanm9090
    Ditte said:
    Ditte said:

Because that's when I get new levels. I play them all Friday so the rest of the week I don't have new levels to play

But don’t you get a new level when you complete a level??
  • Ditte
    Ditte said:
    Ditte said:

No I'm at the ways end level 3200 and something as far as I remember so I only get an episode a week. 

• susanm9090
    Ditte said:
    Ditte said:
    Ditte said:

No I'm at the ways end level 3200 and something as far as I remember so I only get an episode a week. 

Got it.  You have to wait for them to add new levels to the game.  Thanks
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Does anyone else find that trying to work with Mr. Toffee interrupts the flow of your game?  I find that I’ll be on a roll and then think—oh, I should check to see if I can do my two tiles yet, only to discover that you have already just completed a hard level or a bubble level or whatever, and then you select something and find that you it doesn’t fit with your new level.  The nice thing about the quests was that you didn’t have to select what you were working on.  The game did it for you.  I have 7 hours of lives right now—yes 7, thanks to Rainbow Road, along with timed boosters and I hate having to waste the time on those boosters going back and forth to interact with Mr. Toffee.
  • Ditte
    Does anyone else find that trying to work with Mr. Toffee interrupts the flow of your game?  I find that I’ll be on a roll and then think—oh, I should check to see if I can do my two tiles yet, only to discover that you have already just completed a hard level or a bubble level or whatever, and then you select something and find that you it doesn’t fit with your new level.  The nice thing about the quests was that you didn’t have to select what you were working on.  The game did it for you.  I have 7 hours of lives right now—yes 7, thanks to Rainbow Road, along with timed boosters and I hate having to waste the time on those boosters going back and forth to interact with Mr. Toffee.
      No as said I only have new levels Friday so I select the rows without new levels if there are any. If not I take the ones where the task is getting stars or passing any new level not a specific kind trying to make it as easy as possible for a teammember or myself. In the quests you could gamble a bit and change one of the three. I did that sometimes if it were ones involving new levels and Friday was a long way away. But off course there was the risk of ending up with a task worse than the one I didn't want.
  • susanm9090
    So very, very annoying.  Three of my last four boards have awarded the wrapped candy that you DO NOT GET.  Please, please fix this.  It just adds another layer of annoyance to the game.
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    My MTF is still blocked by the ^%$$^*** moron who picked up "get 100 red candies" 3 days ago and .sleeps since then I cannot do anything with 2 tiles a day and the crooked tasks (use the hammer). 
    @Xarly, we are not teams. The best definition for a team I have found is: "A group of people with a full set of complementary skills required to complete a task, job, or project. Team members (1) operate with a high degree of interdependence, (2) share authority and responsibility for self-management, (3) are accountable for the collective performance".
    We do not have complementary skills, most do not care about the results, and they act with total selfishness.
    To have teams, we would need to be able to communicate. Actually, we don't even know the name of our "teammates".
    The only times in history such squads were created were war times, when prisoners had to work with whomever, just in order to survive. The goal here is not that high, thank God, but the underlying philosophy is the same. 
    I should have finished my board 2 days ago. Instead, it probably will be replaced after a week. I don't have boosters, so I cannot pass new levels. As I can't do anything with MTF, I won't get any boosters. In my team, you have the blocker, and 2 invisible ones, who must have left for holidays.
    What am I to do? Not fun.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?