🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

(Competition finished) Crack the Code and win tons of Gold bars!

Comments

• mysticalmysty
    mysticalmysty Posts: 30,398 Crushing Legend
    Actually 14 is my final answer
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,802 Soda Moderator
    I change my answer to 14!
  • Stefan_B
    Stefan_B Posts: 193 Level 3
    My answer is 11 if the last pancake have 5 layers!
  • 제니퍼리
    제니퍼리 Posts: 124 Level 3
    edited June 2019
    Xarly said:
    Hey everyone!

Lot's of great answers, it's great to see how many of you are trying to crack the code!

First of, apologies (and thanks for the heads-up @BeckyBubblegum!). You can all now comment on the main thread as well (There was an issue with the settings but we just fixed it). Participating there is not time limited, so now you can all go and try to be our Masterminds.

And regarding this riddle, I know it is indeed a tough one! However, some of you are indeed giving the right solution :wink:. Others though... not so much :tongue:. My hint for you all here, is to think about that last cupcake blocker. This is a blocker that is in-game since not so long ago. The one at the bottom is the blocker with all the possible layers in it. The number of layers there is the key. You can find it in some of the highest levels, but you can also find it in other sources (ehem).

I understand that this is a tough challenge (it was when I built it for you all, as well!) but we want to make sure the real masterminds are the ones getting such a prize (100 gold bars in your game, on top of the prizes here, is not a small prize, I would say :wink:).

Keep those submissions coming and, again, remember that the last of your submissions will be the only one that will count for the competition (you can't just write all numbers from 0 to 30 and have it count as valid :tongue:).

Looking forward to more of your comments! The main thread is now open, so please go and crack the code!
    Xarly

I checked your link.
    but, there is no information for last cupcake blocker.
    so it can be 4~5 layers.
    that white chocolate blocker at bottom  is 1 layer blocker.
    2 layers chocolate blocker  count as 10 points.
    then, 1 layer chocolate blocker should be 5 or 9 
    so, answer can be 4~5 + 1 + 5  or 4~5 +9 = 10  or 11  or  14  or  15
    I have to choose the answer from above.
    my final answer is 11
  • ruiva001
    ruiva001 Posts: 152 Level 3
    edited June 2019
  • SabrinaM
    SabrinaM Posts: 2,494 Level 5
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    the highest cupcake should be five-layered. But 5 is already the value of the chocolate? It does not make sense. I've never seen cupcakes with more than 5 layers.
  • 제니퍼리
    제니퍼리 Posts: 124 Level 3
    edited June 2019
    the highest cupcake should be five-layered. But 5 is already the value of the chocolate? It does not make sense. I've never seen cupcakes with more than 5 layers.

answer can be  
    4+1+5=10   or   5+1+5=11   or   4+1+9=14  
    5+1+9=15   or   4+1+1=6   or   5+1+1=7
    Among them, I chose 11 as the answer.
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    okay, if it is the highest cupcake, then the answer must be 5 +1+6= 11
    But no cupcake looks like that!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?