How come I never get extra lives from other players?

uazwildcatuazwildcat Posts: 6
Every time I get the pop up to give lives I do. I have gone months without any lives given back to me. Once my lives zero out I always ask friends for lives. I do this everyday. It has been months since some one has given my a life. I’m not sure if this was discussed at some point. But I’m starting to think giving lives and asking for lives doesn’t work.

Comments

• BeckyBubblegumBeckyBubblegum Posts: 154 ✭✭✭
    Whenever I ask for lives I am lucky if a single player responds. 9 times out of 10 it takes a full 24hrs before I receive anything at all. I do not know why the send life/request life feature is so unresponsive, but I really wish something could be done about it. :/
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 17,739 Superstar
    Hi guys, if either of you are playing on king.com there was a problem reported for CC Saga on the lives.  Maybe it's also affecting this game too.  If you are playing the game elsewhere, the studio has made a change with the envelope and the lives and you can read about it here.  If it's neither, then please give me more details so that I can direct you further.
    You can find out more about our Superstars here
    Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
    Hey, @Elsa. As I have mentioned in prior threads, I play via the Soda Saga app on Windows 10. While the majority of the time the request life feature does not work at all, there are occasions where I DO receive lives from other players, but only for a short while before they inexplicably stop coming. I play Soda with my sister and we are always listed on each other's friends list, so I know if and when she receives my requests and vice versa.
    @BeckyBubblegum, CC Soda Saga made a change with the lives and the envelope. It's a different issue than the one going on with king.com.  King made a change on the board and you can read about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/246485/how-do-lives-work-now-where-is-the-envelope

Please  take note that if you are playing your game on a mobile device all boosters and lives are saved to that device so that you can play the game when you are offline.  Please do not accumulate them because any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost.
    Newbies, this is for you!  We always run contests on all the King games where you have a chance to earn some gold bars.  Check them out here
  • uazwildcatuazwildcat Posts: 6
    I play on my iPhone iOS 12.3 There isn’t an envelope with my lives. I send lives every time it asks me. I haven’t had any lives given to me in months. 
    Elsa said:
    @BeckyBubblegum, CC Soda Saga made a change with the lives and the envelope. It's a different issue than the one going on with king.com.  King made a change on the board and you can read about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-soda-saga/discussion/246485/how-do-lives-work-now-where-is-the-envelope
    I'm sorry, Elsa. I skimmed through that thread at least twice before and I missed the part where it says "if you have already sent all the lives you can, the envelope will not show up!" This seems to imply there is a limit on how many lives you can send or receive in a day?
  • rerakyreraky Posts: 2
    Every time I get the pop up to give lives I do. I have gone months without any lives given back to me. Once my lives zero out I always ask friends for lives. I do this everyday. It has been months since some one has given my a life. I’m not sure if this was discussed at some point. But I’m starting to think giving lives and asking for lives doesn’t work.

• rerakyreraky Posts: 2
    Me too please I want a live
    I send lives every time it pops up. I have never received any lives back.
    Elsa said:
    I'm sorry, Elsa. I skimmed through that thread at least twice before and I missed the part where it says "if you have already sent all the lives you can, the envelope will not show up!" This seems to imply there is a limit on how many lives you can send or receive in a day?

Elsa said:
    That I don't know.  I was told that the studio made a change and only where there are lives available you will see the envelope.  I wasn't given any further information than that.