🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

(Competition finished) Crack the Code and win tons of Gold bars!

Comments

• mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    @Xarly

11 is my FINAL ANSWER

1 + 1 + 1 Soda Bottles = 3
    1 (Value Single Layer Cupcake) + 2 (Value Double Layer Cupcake) + 3 (Value Triple Layer Cupcake) = 6
    1 + 1 Soda Bottles + 10 (Value of White Chocolate) = 12
    5 (Value of 5 Layer Cupcake) + 1 (Soda Bottle) + 5 (Value of Chocolate with Top Removed making it Half the Original Value) = 11

Image result for Number 11 in a circle

• disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    @ mercerik,
    But Xarly said it is the highest cupcake possible? which would then be 5, not 4.
    From Xarly's post, 
    " The one at the bottom is the blocker with all the possible layers in it."
  • Maria73
    Maria73 Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited June 2019
  • mercerik
    mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend
    edited June 2019
    Xarly said:
    Hey everyone!

And regarding this riddle, I know it is indeed a tough one! However, some of you are indeed giving the right solution :wink:. Others though... not so much :tongue:. My hint for you all here, is to think about that last cupcake blocker. This is a blocker that is in-game since not so long ago. The one at the bottom is the blocker with all the possible layers in it. The number of layers there is the key. You can find it in some of the highest levels, but you can also find it in other sources (ehem).

Xarly
    Are these the Cupcake Blockers from the past that you are referring to @Xarly? The Blocker on the last row of this riddle is the same as the 5-Layered Cupcake in this Photo which means the Value of it having 5-Layers is 5 although it looks like 4. Is that right????? My lingering question is "why is the answer to the Second Row of the Riddle 6 when you don't have a 1-layered cupcake there?" Shouldn't it be 2 +3 +4 = 9?

I never paid attention to all of these when I was playing Soda in the Lower Levels. The numbers that we are figuring out here currently are the number of hits to take down these blockers. Thanks to this Riddle, I think my brain got picked and awakened my sleeping curiosity to take a closer look and go back in time and reminisce. 

Thanks for that @Xarly

• Saniya1866
    Saniya1866 Posts: 1 Newbie
  • Ashraf
    Ashraf Posts: 8,495 Sweet Legend
    edited June 2019
    😄 that was hard one @Xarly

Thank you 😉

1+1+1=3

1+2+3=6

1+1+10=12

5+1+5=11

My answer is 11

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Hi lovely people!

So many answers! As we move on, the way you are sharing your thoughts with each other is making you all guess more and more what the right answer is! Now off I go to two points I wanted to make:

First - @Ashraf , as a huge fan of Stranger Things, I have to say I love the way you responded!

And second, @mercerik , I'm very very glad you are enjoying these! Challenging our brains while having fun is a great (and very useful) thing to do! To answer your question, the first of the three is a one layer blocker, in this case. This is the pancake blocker in the image, not the cupcake :wink:.

Keep the answers coming! I can already confirm there are some masterminds out there waiting for their prizes... but there is still quite some time before the competition comes to an end!

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Haha well I know my maths isn't the best and I know I have probably got most wrong but I am not going back to review, there are too many clever people :D 
  • nicky719
    nicky719 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited June 2019

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?