New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• atlynnatlynn Posts: 2
    Hi. My Mr. Toffee board had a diagonal row completed 2 days ago, but nothing has happened. No reward, can't progress.
  • LauraLMasonLauraLMason Posts: 286 ✭✭✭✭
    Diagonals don't count unfortunately.
  • YoscaYosca Posts: 266 ✭✭✭✭
    @atlynn Alas, diagonal lines do not count, only straight lines horizontally or vertically.
  • atlynnatlynn Posts: 2
    Ugh. Thanks for the help! 
  • candysodacrushercandysodacrusher Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    Received a hand switch from Mr. Toffee tonight.  Thank you!
  • Brian_TateBrian_Tate Posts: 48 ✭✭
    You can play old levels to get complete tiles, level 13 starts out with a color bomb and a wrapped candy easy way to complete that tile, they also count for points in the team thing too.
  • susanm9090susanm9090 Posts: 61 ✭✭
    Thanks.  That just saved me some time!
  • PurplePantsPurplePants Posts: 28 ✭✭
    You can play old levels to get complete tiles, level 13 starts out with a color bomb and a wrapped candy easy way to complete that tile, they also count for points in the team thing too.
    That's what I do, some things are easier to get in the older levels.
  • PhilipPhilip Posts: 38 ✭✭
    edited June 23
    This is REALLY frustrating when a person blocking my line. Here is my screenshot:

Also, I would like to point out "You can only tick two tiles a day". On quests, you can get up to 10 boosters a day. On Mr Toffee Fair, the least number of boosters you can get 2 boosters every 2 days if your teammates are doing nothing. How about doing 5 boards a day so you can get 10 boosters a day? Change "You can only tick two tiles a day" to tick all the tiles. 
  • aletha1aletha1 Posts: 1
    Hello - just wanted to know if there is an update when this glitch will be repaired - lost unlimited lives for one hour again! Not funny anymore! 
  • disappointedbykingdisappointedbyking Posts: 143 ✭✭✭
    @Philip,
    I had exactly the same for 4 days. I had to start a new line, etc... The final reward when I made my 4 in a row? a striped and an hour of free lives. Talk about feeling robbed!
  • susanm9090susanm9090 Posts: 61 ✭✭
    @Philip,
    I had exactly the same for 4 days. I had to start a new line, etc... The final reward when I made my 4 in a row? a striped and an hour of free lives. Talk about feeling robbed!
    Yeah, I am on my second board of “Parker’s” where I am forced to work on rows I have no chance of completing because they require a level or a booster I don’t have.
  • candysodacrushercandysodacrusher Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    @Xarly—I have a question.  You’ve basically said that the Quests are a done deal due to underperformance.  If that’s the case, how is it that some players still have access to them?  I understand about different features being rolled out and tested in different platforms to get the bugs out, etc.  but, the fact that they are still available in some iterations of the game implies that data is still being collected and that the performance of the Quests is being monitored and compared with the performance of the new features.  
  • mercerikmercerik Posts: 2,719 Legend
    edited June 24
    Mr. Toffee Fair's Prize Animated GIF

Animated GIF
    I don't have any problems with having Mr.Toffee Fair's Mission.
    Whether he is there or not, I still have to complete the level.
    The Prize helps me carry out the next Mission based on what 
    I won. Besides, I get to pick the Mission. He doesn't. I don't
    click START until I agree with the Tile that I Tick or Pick..

Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times and good times.
    If you are going through hard times, have faith that good times are on the way.

From Star Wars Episode IX Teaser.
    (Converted from MP4 to GIF Format by: mercerik)

Candy Crush Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjGS_apGebfdCCj8gDFtBjzK

Candy Crush Soda Saga Videos of Completed Levels on YouTube Playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLL7vu6Jj2SjHsywh5SGbmxuEGxDUHC7gG
    YouTube CHANNEL URL:
    https://www.youtube.com/c/merlstrom

• NoneTheWiserNoneTheWiser Posts: 3
    candysodacrusher makes an excellent point. Why do some players still have access to Quests? If Quests are not coming back, why not take them away from everyone once and for all. Misery loves company.