🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000 // 14 000

Who am I? Match the characters and their stories!

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
edited June 2019 in Contests
Below are pictures of some of the characters that appear in Candy Crush Soda Saga.  Can you match each trivia to the character? 

A  =   I made my first appearance in the Gooey Glacier episode.  I introduce the frosting levels in the game.  Sometimes I can be moody.  I am the enemy to the Soda Professor from Frosting Forest.  In this episode I am standing on the huge ice.  I make a second appearance in the Milkshake Break episode, where I am a waiter in a soda restaurant.  Who am I?

B  =  I played a character in the Candy Crush Saga game.  Now I make an appearance in the Home Sticky Home episode.  I am a secretary in the soda library.  I am featured on the bubble gum level types.  I often play an antagonizing role in storylines, often for amusement.  Who am I?

C =   I was introduced in Candy Crush Saga.  I am the sister of Kimmy.   I eat 500 Swedish Fish a day because it is good for my joints!  My adoptive father is Mr. Toffee.  I make my only appearance in the Soda Splash episode where I am trying to take the candy cane out of the twist.  Who am I?

D =  I am first introduced on level 301.  I can store candies and special candy abilities.  When I fill up I can remove one candy color when you activate me.  Who am I?

E =  I play a minor character in this game.  I make an appearance in the Honey Garden episode.  Please excuse my drooling.  I am featured on the honey levels.  Who am I?

F =   I was introduced in Candy Crush Saga.  I am Tiffi’s best friend.  I make my first appearance in the Candy Town episode.  I can give you some helpful tips if you have trouble with some levels.  My concern is that Tiffi has disappeared and I am getting worried because her letters stop coming.  Who am I?

G =   I am the main protagonist in the game.  I am 10 years old and I just found out that my sister is missing so I set out in the soda world by boat to find her.  While searching for her, I discover what’s out in the open world and meet up with many people.  On the hard levels, I wear Ninja clothing holding a fan in my  right hand.  On the super hard levels I wear Samura clothing and I am holding 2 candy cane swords.  On the ultra-hard levels I wear Japanese man clothes with a white beard.  Who am I?

H = I am originally from Candy Crush Saga.  I made my first appearance in the Palm Sugar Oasis episode where I meet up with Kimmy who is searching for her sister.  In the Cotton Candy Castle episode I go back to the past.  In the Soda Splash episode I see Tiffi trying to take the candy cane out of the twist.  Who am I?

Thanks to @bearwithme, @firebombmarkus and @Crimson_Dawn for helping me brainstorm some ideas on how to post the trivia here in the community.

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?