What level is Mr. Toffee Fair introduced at?

TheaPierrot
TheaPierrot Posts: 25 Level 2
I am at level 115 on my iphone 4 but there is still no Mr. Toffee Fair.  

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    These events are not always offered on all platforms to the same account.  The studio may randomly send these events to some players, whether they are testing them or just offering it to some players.  Other players are chosen randomly for other events.  Then they switch so that it's fair to everyone.  So it might be offered to you on one platform but not the other.  It's happened to me before.  I know that the iPhone 4 is getting to be one of the older models but I don't think it would be denied because of the age.  I think though with some of the older mobile devices there could be updating issues or glitches but I don't think it would affect the events.  You might want to ask about the levels or why one one and not on another when you go to that main thread.  Some one or even the manager might have more information on that there.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Hi @TheaPierrot, welcome to our community.  I don't think it's offered at a particular level as much as it is just offered as an event.  You can read all about it on the main thread here.  There are a lot of pages to go through but I am taking you to the last page because the community manager commented on it this morning.  You can always ask any Mr. Toffee's Fair question there.  If you need any guidance around the community, you can always tag me in your message by putting the @ and then my name.  I will then get a notice that you tagged me with a question.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

• TheaPierrot
    TheaPierrot Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited June 2019
    Thank-you for responding.

I have played before on another phone. Mr. Toffee fair appears in a "frame" that I can click on. Then I can choose a tile to work on, 2 per day. Mr. Toffee never disappears.   

On my iphone 4 there is no Mr. Toffee fair "frame" to choose even though I am at level 119.  Is Mr. Toffee Fair offered from level 1 or is it introduced at a later level? If so what level? Could it be there is no Mr. Toffee because iphone 4 isn't supported?
  • _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    These events are not always offered on all platforms to the same account.  The studio may randomly send these events to some players, whether they are testing them or just offering it to some players.  Other players are chosen randomly for other events.  Then they switch so that it's fair to everyone.  So it might be offered to you on one platform but not the other.  It's happened to me before.  I know that the iPhone 4 is getting to be one of the older models but I don't think it would be denied because of the age.  I think though with some of the older mobile devices there could be updating issues or glitches but I don't think it would affect the events.  You might want to ask about the levels or why one one and not on another when you go to that main thread.  Some one or even the manager might have more information on that there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?