New Feature: Soda Squad

Comments

• Carol_Maiocchi
    Carol_Maiocchi Posts: 4 Newbie
    Let active players choose if they would like to group with active players, OR revert back to users deciding if they would like to complete their own missions/quests, which were based on their OWN activity.
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    if people would all work for the squad, it could work I don't like it, never will, but if everyone got 12 points a day by playing the first levels, it would be possible.

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I have also been playing CC Friends. They have a 2 week team event with a similar structure as Soda Squad. Group of 5 with various goals to meet. The final goal is pretty large and will probably require a lot of points from everyone. However, even if the final goal can't be met each person is rewarded for individual performance at various times during the game and the rewards are actually decent! I think Soda Squad should consider something like this.
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Time for my one week update on my squad progress.  
    Player 1 50%
    Player 2 46%
    Player 3  4%
    Player 4. 0 points
    Player 5 0 points

I also want to mention that my first squad was only about 80 points from the final goal.  My second squad was about 170 points from the final goal.  With this group, even if we double what we’ve done so far, we won’t make 800 points.  

Have also noticed that productivity from all players (including myself) drops in the second week.  Actually it seems to drop after the 320 goal is hit.  Hmmmm.  Wonder why that might be...

• Philip
    Philip Posts: 43 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    I completed my soda squad, I did 95% of the points which took TOO long to reach 800 points.😥😥

• Philip
    Philip Posts: 43 Level 2
    edited July 2019
    Also @Xarly I have a suggestion to improve soda squad. Why not half the soda squad points from 800 points to 400 points? Because many players find it difficult to reach 800 points.

• LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    I got Soda Squad yesterday evening. Going to see how it goes!
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    I got Soda Squad yesterday evening. Going to see how it goes!
       Me too. So far I haven't contributed with any points as playing BGH apparently doesn't count. So I won't be worth much to my team. 
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,884 Soda Moderator
    You can replay old levels. I replay the hard and superhard levels where I had 1 star, mainly the levels 1-1000. I now usually easily get more than 1 star on those levels. And then the new levels on Friday.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Our group isn't doing as well this time. Last time with 3 days left we made the 800 points. This time with 3 days left we aren't  quite at 600. 1 person has scored half of them (not me). I have had some days of not even being able to pass 1 level and couldnt score as much. One person decided this time not to play at all. When the rewards are only 30 minute use it now or lose it boosters this kills the enthusiasm. It would help if we were rewarded for individual performance as well. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?