New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Boards have NOT been made easier
  • monnikhof
    monnikhof Posts: 5 Level 2
    Perhaps a bit off subject but has anyone obtained any insight into the algorithms behind the game? I myself have noticed that after winning a few levels the next levels become increasingly hard. Like the game at times decides you are not allowed to win any more. On the other hand, after being stuck at a hard lever for a few days there often seems to be a instance when that level becomes more easy (candies falling into best possible shape) so you get through thinking "why have i been stuck here for so long?). However - after reading through all these comments - it may be I am becoming a little paranoid about King and their devious plans. So can anybody confirm my feeling about the above?
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    monnikhof said:
    Perhaps a bit off subject but has anyone obtained any insight into the algorithms behind the game? I myself have noticed that after winning a few levels the next levels become increasingly hard. Like the game at times decides you are not allowed to win any more. On the other hand, after being stuck at a hard lever for a few days there often seems to be a instance when that level becomes more easy (candies falling into best possible shape) so you get through thinking "why have i been stuck here for so long?). However - after reading through all these comments - it may be I am becoming a little paranoid about King and their devious plans. So can anybody confirm my feeling about the above?

• candysodacrusher
    I’ve also noticed similar patterns.
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    my team has been changed! back to those who block and do nothing. Grrrrrr...
  • garip
    garip Posts: 5 Level 2
    Tablet Soda Cicuit no 
  • candysodacrusher
    Mr. Toffee needs a “free parking” tile for the people who want to park for a few days rather than work on a tile.

• susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Mr. Toffee needs a “free parking” tile for the people who want to park for a few days rather than work on a tile.

They already have free parking.  They park on a tile, they wait and they get a reward.  Maybe a “go to jail, do not collect, do not block” tile?
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    I looked back at the rules on page 1 and it says only team members who have completed at least 1 task get rewards. It shouldn't include someone currently on a tile who hasn't finished that task or at least 1 other tile.
  • nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2

I looked back at the rules on page 1 and it says only team members who have completed at least 1 task get rewards. It shouldn't include someone currently on a tile who hasn't finished that task or at least 1 other tile.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?