New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• nothappyjan
    nothappyjan Posts: 27 Level 2
    My latest strategy is to start my own lines which I know I can complete. I do that even when someone is sitting on an easy row. Unless they have ticked their tiles, I know they're not serious, and I'm always right. I go back and play another level which I know I can collect the required tiles. I'm sure you all do the same. Just like today, someone is sitting on an easy row trying to collect the easiest of tasks. It's not even worth trying to link into that row they've started because you know they won't complete. I have had some good partners, not often, who surprise me with two ticks and then I can complete with the hard ones they leave me. Jeez, I wish I had me as a partner.  Anyway @zarly this is still the joke you know it is, it hurts knowing you are all back in headquarters laughing at all our +88 pages of nothappy.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
        Oh how I hate teamwork. >:) Hated working in groups in school, hate it now. Started well Friday. We all chose our tiles about the same time. Two of us ticked ours pretty quickly. I chose my second tile to make it 3 in the same row. The 3rd player stayed on a tile in a different row. He/she did tick it later instead of just abandoning it to take the 4th tile in the other row instead. Neither of them took the 4th tile. But of course yesterday, when I opened the app, the tile was taken by the 3rd player. And it's still not completed. How stupid is that? I could have easily made it yesterday. It was just a match a stripe with a colourbomb. Since the idiot had already ticked a tile in a different row he/she would have received a reward by letting me tick it. Grrr. >:) There are no other rows I can make by myself  >:)
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Mr. Toffee’s Fair needs a parking attendant! I think my current board has not one, but two parking violators.  Aarrggghhhh!
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    please, change my team! mo one does anything, they have parked on Friday and are just sitting there. Impossible to make a line with them in the middle.
  • TheaPierrot
    TheaPierrot Posts: 25 Level 2
    An unintended consequence of the two tile limit is that I stop playing when I have completed my two tiles. I check periodically to see if it has been completed by someone else. 

I really enjoy the interaction between players when it happens that both understand how it works. More often than not a player is blocking me on an easy tile so I have to start another row.

It would be fun if when multiple players complete a board we could "high five" each other and in doing so get a free hand switch.  

A larger champions board would be a blast. 
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    There seem to be some players who play until they tick one tile, then stop. They then get the same reward as those doing the work. 😡
  • candysodacrusher
    Bricorn said:
    There seem to be some players who play until they tick one tile, then stop. They then get the same reward as those doing the work. 😡
    I totally agree that isn’t fair.  But I guess I’d rather have one of those people on my team than the ones who just park for days at a time.  This team play just isn’t fun.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
       Blocked again >:). Go team! 
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    what’s with the bots being inserted into mtf, bad enough with the terrible rewards let alone having to put up with blocked lines every time I play with them sitting on all the easy tiles. If you’ve got to make such a terrible booster system at least play fair. And @xarly, don’t bother with the company policy of denial when all us true game players no different, were not imbeciles!
  • candysodacrusher
    An unintended consequence of the two tile limit is that I stop playing when I have completed my two tiles. I check periodically to see if it has been completed by someone else.

I think there are a number of unintended consequences with Mr. Toffee.  LOL

I may have said this elsewhere, but the elimination of the Quests and their replacement with Mr. Toffee and Soda Squad has changed the way I have to play the game in order to be successful.  I now feel like I have to manage my playing time in order to make the best use of any timed boosters I may receive, along with the daily bonus.  Quite frankly, this is more like work than play. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?