New Feature: Soda Squad

Comments

• Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
       Well I finally made some points playing the new levels Friday. I think the team was at around 100 points, so nowhere near the goal. Yesterday I got a new phone and when I logged in on the app there, no points. Now they're also gone on the old phone. I think I got a new team, but the time hadn't run out on the first team. So now we're down to one point (mine). I don't even know how I got that point. Maybe for logging in. The rules say you get points for playing every day. I play every day, but am not getting points. Apparently playing BGH doesn't count as playing......
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    edited July 2019
    Just logging in for the day gIves you a point. There are still things you can do like making the candy combos while playing bubblegum hill that count for mtf.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Simply logging in for the day will give you a point. I don't think anything you do on Bubblegum Hill counts for the Squad.
  • Ditte
    I'm always logged in through my King account. Only reason I wasn't yesterday was that I was playing on a new phone. Not going to bother with logging in and out every day to get a point. I'll  keep playing BGH and just ignore that stupid Soda Squad. How King can claim people are interacting more with the Fair and the Squad than with the Quests is beyond me.
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    :LOL, we are interacting. I never had desires to murder people before...
  • Ditte
       Well they do say bad publicity is better than no publicity.....
  • Clover_7
    Clover_7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Have we actually been told @Ditte that players are interacting more with the Squad and MTF than they did with the Quests? 
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Clover_7 said:
    Have we actually been told @Ditte that players are interacting more with the Squad and MTF than they did with the Quests? 
    @Xarly mentioned in this thread or the MTF one that quests were being phased out due to “lack of interaction”.  Meaning players were apparently just leaving them completed and the prizes unclaimed.  That’s quite frankly a load of crap as no players would leave free boosters unclaimed for any reason.  Of course the SubPar Squad is going to seem like it gets more interaction because players are FORCED into it with no way to decline it.  As for the Farce I don’t have it but judging by the responses in that thread it is universally hated; players only use it because their only other source of boosters - daily quests - was taken away.
  • Ditte
    Clover_7 said:
       No I guess not, so let me change it to how King can believe people will interact more with the Fair and the Squad  than the Quests is beyond me. And yes the argument that the problem with the Quests were that lots of people weren't claiming their prizes is a load of crap. Even if it was true how on earth would that be a problem for King? If they're so eager to give boosters away, why are the rewards for the Fair and the Squad so lousy compared to the Quests? 
  • Clover_7
    Clover_7 Posts: 24 Level 2
    Thanks for clearing that up for me @Ditte, I thought I might have missed them claiming the new features were more used. It’s beyond me too why they would think players would interact more with the new features. 

My ‘Squad’ has stalled again around the 400 point. In MTF someone is blocking the only achievable line. There is nothing to interact with.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?