No striped lollyhammer in the daily bonus

Options
Mamies
Mamies Posts: 2 Newbie
When I get a striped lollyhammer in the daily bonus I don't recieve it. The other bonusses  are going well. Has anyone else this problem and can it be solved?

Comments

• Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 15,014 Soda Moderator
    Options
    I’ve never received a striped lollypop in the daily bonus. Daily bonus gives me a soft ball, colouring ball or double fish.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Mamies, welcome to our community.  Are you sure that you are speaking about Candy Crush Soda Saga?  They don't offer the lollipop hammer as a daily bonus.  It's offered in the daily spinning wheel for Candy Crush Saga.

I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

• Mamies
    Mamies Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Hi Yosca and Elsa I am playing Candy Crush soda saga. Thank you  very much for your answers. Because of your answers I think that I may be mistaken and that it is no striped lollyhammmer but just a soft ball. When I get it again I shall pay better attention.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Here is a print screen of the CC Soda Saga daily booster.  Those are the 3 boosters that you could receive from the game.  So check it out tomorrow to see what you get.

• disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    Options
    as usual, one of my lovely teammates parked in the only possible place to get a line. I'm so fed up!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?