New Feature: Soda Squad

Comments

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    @Kathy_Shattuck and @Dirty_Nurse. Holy Guacamole!  They didn’t just change them, they CHANGED them!  

Why???????
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    @Kathy_Shattuck and @Dirty_Nurse. Holy Guacamole!  They didn’t just change them, they CHANGED them!  

Why???????
    Probably because players like me were using them to get too many boosters via the daily quests.  I’ll simply have to change my strategy now, that’s all.  What a joke @Xarly is claiming that these “changes to the “team” features will take time” when it’s abundantly clear they have plenty of time on their hands since they can change AT LEAST 25 levels for no reason at all.
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    I noticed too. Yes, the team has time for features no one needs, anything to bother us! Really sad.
  • Kathy_Shattuck
    Kathy_Shattuck Posts: 45 Level 2
    I kept playing to see how many levels were changed. The first 29 are totally different now, 30 goes back to normal. Also, why did they add the "stats"screen after every level played?? It doesn't add anything to the game, it's not like you get a reward if you beat your old stats. It's just another weird change to this game that I don't think anyone wanted or needed.
  • disappointedbyking
    I don't have the stats. And don't miss them!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    I kept playing to see how many levels were changed. The first 29 are totally different now, 30 goes back to normal. Also, why did they add the "stats"screen after every level played?? It doesn't add anything to the game, it's not like you get a reward if you beat your old stats. It's just another weird change to this game that I don't think anyone wanted or needed.
    Now that I did not notice, I don’t remember seeing it though I generally don’t pay attention to the screens after I beat a level unless I’m completing the score master quest which I almost always skip.  I’ll have to check it out when I get the chance, like you said sounds like yet another pointless feature that nobody wants...
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    If by the stats, you mean the leaderboard, I still have that which is weird considering the objective of a number of levels changed.  Seems to me the new ones are easier than the old ones.  Again, why?????
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
     I also noticed the stats (how many stripes,wraps, colorbombs etc I made) playing the new levels Friday. Yet another annoying thing to click away. As if there wasn't enough of that already.....
  • disappointedbyking
    edited July 2019
    the problem is that out of millions of people, we are ... 20? criticizing. The silence of most players is frightening!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    the problem is that out of millions of people, we are ... 20? criticizing. The silence of most players is frightening!
    If you look at other review/comment platforms you’ll see that on each one players like us have nothing but bad things to say about these various “team” features.  Nobody has yet said how much they enjoy the Farce or being part of a “team” made of cpu-generated “teammates” in any of the various platforms that I have seen though to be fair I probably only have viewed a very small portion.  The Farce, in particular, has been going on since I think February and I don’t think a thing was done to change it even with literally THOUSANDS of negative posts/comments/reviews/etc...

Trust me, they have received far more negativity than from just us here, they simply choose to ignore it for some reason.  I hope they lose a lot of players because of these poor changes they have been making lately!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?