Don't be shy and say Hi!

Comments

• Sosa_mieyc
    Sosa_mieyc Posts: 5 Level 2
    @Xarly ombj ., fxn awesome facility! I see you guys have a kitchen..,  need a great chef?! 👀 🏀⛹🏽‍♀️ (Shooting my shot) 
  • vcompton187
    vcompton187 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Recently just started playing again after years glad I still had my account info!! Currently on 896
  • Enrique777
    Enrique777 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Hello everyone I'm happy to be on here and I just found out about the king community and all the perks but I'm super excited about it and can't wait to learn more, and I love Candy crush(soda) especially because me and my spouse started playing it together and it became a bonding activity between us and it grew into something that has become part of our everyday lives so thank you again Candy crush team
  • Josh0317
    Josh0317 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi everyone my name is Joshua Tempest and I am in love with all candy crush games. I can't get enough of them.
  • nic0106
    nic0106 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Hi,I'm Nickki from England and I'm new to the forum but I love playing the game & how it makes my mind keep working puzzles  out 😊
  • DRAMA
    DRAMA Posts: 1 Newbie
  • Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Loving the introductions and the variety of people coming in! This is what I love about our games, they reach to people of all kinds and you are all more than welcome! In the end, we are all just trying to have fun together and, in our case, the more, the merrier!

@Sosa_mieyc loving your style! We don't have chefs here (or we are our own chefs, you could say, which for me always ends up in disaster) but I'd love if that was an option! I love the fact that King always puts effort on making sure the place we work in (and where we spend a big part of our lives) is a place that does its best to keep us happy. And you all are the reason this is possible!

Keep introducing yourselves, seeing people from all over the world come together because of what we do always makes my days better :smile:.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • kymicia
    kymicia Posts: 4 Newbie
  • Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    @kymicia 😊 Welcome 🙏🙏🧬🧬

• MsHustle
    MsHustle Posts: 0 Newbie
    Xarly said:
    Hey everyone!

We want to get to know you all! That's why we are opening up a thread like this, because the more we know each other, the more we can celebrate this awesome community!

I'll start with myself here! I'm Xarly and I am the Community Manager here! You will see me here and there along with some superstars and with the other awesome members of the team! (@Mark Hawk@QueenMia and @Cezdiamond )

I'm a very passionate person and I always tend to put my heart on the things I do, which in this case is you guys! I'll be honoured to be the one sending your feedback to the studio and to get to know you all and share our passion for the game!

Enough of me now, it's your turn! Don't be shy and speak up, we would love to know you!

Cheers,
    Xarly
    I am the #1 Candy Crush Soad Player on my Map Leadership Board. I Love to Crush Candy. Best Game Ever🔥🔥🔥

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?