After Ad screen goes black - (Collecting details for investigation)!

Answers

• RipplesGuy
    RipplesGuy Posts: 8 Level 2
    Thanks for these updates, @Bedriche and @ctully78.

I'm glad the ads with potential for bonuses have returned, but sorry to hear the black screens have returned as well. I'm actually deleted the app while I'm on vacation, so I can't chime in about my experience...but if you're reading this thread and are still experiencing the same thing PLEASE take the time to add a comment here, and mention what device you're using and also which OS version is installed on your phone--this helps the developers know just how widespread the problem is and what devices are impacted. -RG
  • CEG-2
    CEG-2 Posts: 94 Level 3
    Yes, the black screens have returned.  I am using an iPad and am IOS 12.3.1 
  • ctully78
    ctully78 Posts: 3 Newbie
    iPhone XS. iOS 12.3.1
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    To all the newbies here, I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

• Bedriche
    Bedriche Posts: 3 Newbie
    Thanks for these updates, @Bedriche and @ctully78.

I'm glad the ads with potential for bonuses have returned, but sorry to hear the black screens have returned as well. I'm actually deleted the app while I'm on vacation, so I can't chime in about my experience...but if you're reading this thread and are still experiencing the same thing PLEASE take the time to add a comment here, and mention what device you're using and also which OS version is installed on your phone--this helps the developers know just how widespread the problem is and what devices are impacted. -RG
    Hey RG, I'm using an iPhone XR on iOS 12.3.1
  • fab025
    fab025 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Yes noticed it yesterday, “They’re baaaaack!”

iphone 7s plus iOS 12.3.1 and latest iPad 
  • jdbowman
    jdbowman Posts: 3 Newbie
    Yes, black screens have returned with iphone 7 and 7plus using iOS 12.3.1, Candy Crush Soda level 2000
  • Arty_Gullotti
    Arty_Gullotti Posts: 2 Newbie
    This also has happened to me on both my IPad and my IPhone, it did it for about a week and then started working again.....I noticed I received an update for both devises a day or two later, after the updates it still occurred, I then received an update from crush & soda...I haven’t had any problems until today 
  • MissNiss
    MissNiss Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited July 2019
    Black Screen Issue
    I'm playing the game through Facebook on my Laptop with Windows 10

The black screen issue happens right after i finish a level, right before it moves on to the next level.
    At that time i will wait awhile for the game to fix itself but that never happens so I will then refresh the game and it works fine until the next time it happens which is every time i pass a level before it goes on to the next level.

UPDATE: Also there is a continuous chiming sound while the screen is black.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    Hi guys, there are a couple of glitches in the games and I've created a list so I am going to add this message if you are all saying that the black screen is back.  This list will be elevated to the studio by the end of the week.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?