🏆 Show off your Soda skills, claim level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000 // 7000 // 8000 // 9000 // 10 000 // 11 000 // 12 000 // 13 000

Curious minds want to know - how did you learn about Candy Crush Soda Saga?

_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

You've undoubtedly seen people on the train or at a coffee shop or at work swiping at brightly colored candy pieces on their mobile devices.  Yes, they are playing Candy Crush Soda Saga!  We would like to know how you first learned about the game?  Was it a friend?  A spouse?  A sibling?  Please comment below and let's learn how we all found out about the crushing game! 

Comments

• BeckyBubblegum
    BeckyBubblegum Posts: 536 Level 5
    Hello, @Elsa! I first heard of Candy Crush Soda Saga from a tv ad quite a while back. It wasn't until I purchased a new laptop with the game preinstalled that I actually became interested and started playing.
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend
    @Hi @BeckyBubblegum.  I can't remember how I learned about this game.  I know that my daughter introduced me to Candy Crush Saga and I might have been playing the game when I saw that they also had this game too.  Once you're addicted you might as well try all the match 3 games!
  • firebombmarkus
    firebombmarkus Posts: 13,110 Sweet Legend
    @Elsa that's true. I was already addicted to Candy Crush and Farm Heroes so it was natural for me to look for other King games. Once you are hooked up you always follow if the new games are released. So I tried Soda Saga and I think I managed to reach the 700ish level and then I quit. I find this game too hard for me and I have great respect for those who stayed with it and have reached the top 😊
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Hi @Elsa and thanks for the question. Like most everyone else I was already addicted to cc friends so I started looking at other king games and decided to try soda. I love to play and am glad I was introduced to the game 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?