Dear fellow players, do u guys play the king games with the sounds on?

Mahlako
Mahlako Posts: 18 Level 2
Every time I install the game after login I mute the game sounds..

Best Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Mahlako, welcome to our community.  I can't stand any of those for all King games.  Same as you, mute it as soon as I can! 

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    I think this is a very interesting question @Mahlako and something I'm curious to see what others have to say about. Thanks for raising it and let's see what others say!

Just for your information, when creating a new discussion, you can also create a poll if you select the arrow, maybe another good way of finding out how players like to play the game?

And to answer your question, I have to admit I also mute the game's music, the sound effects it depends on the moment. When I'm playing home I might turn those on, but they are usually off if I'm in any public space playing Soda.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Sound off.  Don’t want to disturb others.
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    At home I play with the sound on. If I’m in public I turn the sound off. 
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Mahlako and welcome to the community  🤗. What a great question and a great way to get the community interacting within itself.  I also have to admit that I play with sound off.  I never play with it on lol 😁

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,681 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Mahlako, welcome to our community.  I can't stand any of those for all King games.  Same as you, mute it as soon as I can! 

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    Answer ✓
    I think this is a very interesting question @Mahlako and something I'm curious to see what others have to say about. Thanks for raising it and let's see what others say!

Just for your information, when creating a new discussion, you can also create a poll if you select the arrow, maybe another good way of finding out how players like to play the game?

And to answer your question, I have to admit I also mute the game's music, the sound effects it depends on the moment. When I'm playing home I might turn those on, but they are usually off if I'm in any public space playing Soda.

Cheers,
    Xarly
  • candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    Sound off.  Don’t want to disturb others.
  • Jami_Fagala
    Jami_Fagala Posts: 71 Level 3
    Answer ✓
    At home I play with the sound on. If I’m in public I turn the sound off. 
  • marscrushinit
    marscrushinit Posts: 2,536 Level 5
    Answer ✓
    Hi @Mahlako and welcome to the community  🤗. What a great question and a great way to get the community interacting within itself.  I also have to admit that I play with sound off.  I never play with it on lol 😁

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?