New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• candysodacrusher
    candysodacrusher Posts: 234 Level 3
    ISurvived said:
    Completely off topic but I don't have bubble gum hill this weekend. Do any of you?
    I have it, but the Bubblegum Troll isn’t being kind to me this weekend.  
  • Bricorn
    Bricorn Posts: 518 Level 3
    Just a moan really, there was 1 line that could be done easily.  1 team member is MIA and the other has been squatting on that line for 2 days now.  I've done the other 3 on that line and all but one tile (which needs a frosty level) on another.  So I'm stuck until I get to a frosty level.  

We didn't know how well off we were with quests!  

• Yaz_Milani
    Yaz_Milani Posts: 204 Level 3
    I’m in two minds about this... I’m happier with the fact that the rewards are getting better but still not impressed with 0 hand switches given. 
    People still block the rows or don’t play completely.. which means I have to do the entire thing.. and they reap the rewards of my hard work. 
    Same with Soda Squad. The rewards are rubbish and the team players are so dead.  Either myself or 2 of us have to drag everyone else and they get a free ride... if only the rewards were worth the effort. 
    Bubblegum hill is the only thing worth playing atm.. even though I feel like it’s been tweaked to a harder level 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I’m still not over the daily quests.. newer players will never know the difference but us loyal oldies surely won’t forget how amazing it was. 
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    The current episode I am in has Mr Toffee in the background sitting on a park bench  stretching and saying "Wouldnt that be a bit of a... stretch!?"
    Maybe he is referring to our requests for better rewards!

• Kathy_Shattuck
    Kathy_Shattuck Posts: 45 Level 2
    Arrrggghhh...Sooooo...Tuesday I ticked 2 tiles on the left, another person ticked another on the line and one on the top line, then the other player has sat on the 4th tile since early Tuesday. Today I go to complete the  top line and now the other player has been sitting on it since last night, so I had to go tick 2 others. I even left the easy ones for people to complete on the left and top, but the just sit there. Three days to complete the board. Very frustrating.
  • Brian_Tate
    Brian_Tate Posts: 73 Level 3
    Arrrggghhh...Sooooo...Tuesday I ticked 2 tiles on the left, another person ticked another on the line and one on the top line, then the other player has sat on the 4th tile since early Tuesday. Today I go to complete the  top line and now the other player has been sitting on it since last night, so I had to go tick 2 others. I even left the easy ones for people to complete on the left and top, but the just sit there. Three days to complete the board. Very frustrating.
    Its crap and the rewards are crap the fair is meant to boost boosters sales they are doing the same thing with all the king games
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    I just completed a soda squad and the rewards absolutely stink. I got an hour of a few boosters. I had to let them go because I didn't have an hour to play. Didn't even have ten minutes. Gggrrrrr. 
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    ISurvived said:
    I just completed a soda squad and the rewards absolutely stink. I got an hour of a few boosters. I had to let them go because I didn't have an hour to play. Didn't even have ten minutes. Gggrrrrr. 
    It’s just another annoying  side game that provides useless rewards like getting one bar in the race, or a wrapped candy in Mr. Toffee.  Just an insult to players.

• susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    You can play old levels to get complete tiles, level 13 starts out with a color bomb and a wrapped candy easy way to complete that tile, they also count for points in the team thing too.
    It doesn’t anymore.  Looks like they read your post and changed it.
  • bullywooly
    bullywooly Posts: 73 Level 3
    The whole team thing is rubbish, why oh why are they persisting with teams when all I want to do is play by myself for a while, after a day of team commitment at work, please give us a bit of peace from all this, used to be perfect chill time for an hour or so, but king have ruined that now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?