Candy Crush Soda Saga, I was wondering when I transfer my game from my OLD ipad to my NEW Ipad,

seagto
seagto Posts: 6 Level 2
Will all my rewards transfer over too?  I have 208 lollipops, 6 stripe lollipop and 2 hand-switch.  Not sure what the proper names for all the rewards.
Any help in answering this question is greatly appreciated.
g

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,368 Candy Moderator
    Hello @seagto, Hearty Welcome to the Candy Soda section of our friendly King Community :)  

To answer your question, when we change to new devices, only the level progress and the Gold Bars will be transferred.  But, you must save the game for the level progress also to be the same in your new device.  

And with regards to the boosters -- I am sorry to say that they will not be transferred.  Because, they are stored in the device local memory but not to the game.  So, whenever we play game(s) on a different device, they start from zero.  

I would advice to open your new iPad to get the Daily Bonus or any other rewards.  And use up all your boosters on your old iPad.  

Please let me know if you need any further clarification or have any questions!  To reply back, tap on "Type your Comment" box located below. 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a nice day/evening!
  • seagto

Dear Pummy Raj,

thank you for the information above.  I was concerned about my gold bars and i see that i wont lose that.  I was thinking, If I was to back up my old ipad with the Candy Crush Soda Saga game on it to iTunes, and restore the old back up to the new Ipad, will that work?  Just wondering....

thanks again for the information.

Sincerely,

Gregg

• PummyRaj
    Hello Gregg @seagto, Thank you for replying back :+1:  

hmmmm!  That is an interesting Question!!  But not sure as I have never tried it or even thought of it!! 

There is always a first time.  Please do try and see if that transfers the boosters from old device to a new device! 
    And let me know if it worked for you!  I can inform the other players about this tip which is a real good one :+1::+1: 

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead =)
  • seagto

Good Afternoon Pummy,

I will certainly try it out and see if it works.  If it does, I will certainly let you know.

Thanks,

gregg

• PummyRaj
    Thanks a lot Gregg @seagto🤗

Talk to you soon & have a great week ahead :+1:
  • seagto

Hi Pummy Raj,

FYI, I was able to restore my back up of my old Ipad to my NEW Ipad Pro via iTunes and everything seems to be restored.  I'm glad I did that backup.  You can pass this on to your other game players....

thanks,

Gregg

• PummyRaj
    That is wonderful news, Gregg @seagto

I will pass this on to all the players who will have to reinstall their game or change their device. 

Thanks a lot for taking time to come back and share with me 🤗🙏🏻
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?