New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• Dinges
    Dinges Posts: 20 Level 2
    I noticed mr toffee changed, I can now play the whole row on my own in one day, instead of waiting for the others.
    I'm very happy about that, thanks :)

• Dinges
    Now It says again that I can only play 2 tiles in one day, so it changed back?
    Or the other game was actually a mistake?
    I hope it comes back, because waiting for others is not fun.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
    Dinges said:
        Did you play yesterday? Maybe you played the first two tiles before the "new" day started and the other two after? Here I can make new tiles after 10 AM. 
  • Dinges
    Ditte said:
    Dinges said:
        Did you play yesterday? Maybe you played the first two tiles before the "new" day started and the other two after? Here I can make new tiles after 10 AM. 
    The game from yesterday was finished this morning by someone else, then I've got a new playing field, played 4 tiles in a row on my own (there was one other player sitting in a corner, not finishing anything) and then I got a new field, and was only allowed to play two tiles.
  • Dinges
    Not sure about the time, but I think I started playing after 10 AM.
  • LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    edited July 2019
    It has been mentioned many times but there is no reason Mr. Toffee needs to be a team feature. Active players get a lot more accomplished faster on their own and can easily fiind a row to finish in 1 day if the 2 tile limit was lifted and usually by 2 days. Why deal with the frustration of waiting for others commonly known as the parkers/blockers to finish?
  • Yosca
    Yosca Posts: 14,969 Soda Moderator
    Dinges said:
    I noticed mr toffee changed, I can now play the whole row on my own in one day, instead of waiting for the others.
    I'm very happy about that, thanks :)

I had the same on Saturday. I’m sure it was after 10 a.m. I was all excited and was hopefull with the new board. Unfortunately I was able to do 2 tiles again. So nothing changed 😔
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    I've been stuck with these two players for two days now. Every checkmark completed was my own doing. After I made the first three checks across the bottom column, one of the players blocked me. So, I tried the three down in the third column, and again they sat there and blocked me. They have now sat there for 48 hours... I suspect they are intentionally blocking me from completing a row :(

• AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    And then we have BGH disappearing overnight....
    Now there is really nothing left to play. 
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    I've been stuck with these two players for two days now. Every checkmark completed was my own doing. After I made the first three checks across the bottom column, one of the players blocked me. So, I tried the three down in the third column, and again they sat there and blocked me. They have now sat there for 48 hours... I suspect they are intentionally blocking me from completing a row :(

No use working in the same row as a Parker/blocker.  It may take a few days longer but if there is anything else you can complete work on other rows.  Sometimes team member 3 eventually shows up and occasionally actually helps complete a row.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?