you are experiencing an error that we are working hard to fix

psawyer
psawyer Posts: 26 Level 2
edited July 2019 in Support
I'm getting an error on candy crush soda saga saying "you have experienced an error that we are working hard to fix."  I'm using facebook, windows 8, on a surface pro 3 tablet.  Tried with both google chrome and firefox as browsers.  This has been going on for a couple of weeks a least.  Anyone know of a fix??

Answers

• psawyer
    here's a pic of the error.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Hi @psawyer, welcome to our community.  I think something is going on with this game and Candy Crush Saga and I'm wondering if it has to do with Facebook.  I'm going to start a list and add your link to it.  We need to find out where it's coming from.  Have you ever tried to play through the Kingdom?  I am going to suggest that you create a Kingdom account and then sync your Facebook and Kingdom together.  Then try to play through the Kingdom.  Here are some steps to create the account: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250549/superstar-information-post-creating-a-kingdom-account-browser-with-images/p1?new=1

Please let me know which way you go and I'll hold on to this message for a couple of days.

I would also like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

• psawyer
    I just created a kingdom account.  I'm candyjammer.  I synced with facebook and it now starts me off where I am on facebook.  I'll try playing on facebook again to see if the error is still occuring.  And, I'll try playing on kingdom, too, if it does.
  • psawyer
    I can play on kingdom without getting an error.  Still getting the error on facebook.  I would prefer to play on facebook, so I can play with my friends.  Hoping we can get this solved.  Thanks so much for all of your help so far, Elsa!
  • _Elsa_
    When you play through the Kingdom you get friends but they aren't your Facebook friends.  If you need friends for lives only at least you can play through the Kingdom.   Play that way until a fix is found for the glitch.
  • psawyer
    That's exactly what I'm doing.  :)  Thanks, Elsa.

• psawyer
    edited July 2019
    @Elsa, I know you've passed this on to others, but I just wanted to let you, and them, know that there is still a problem.  Hopefully, they are still working on this and making progress.  :)  Also, wanted to let you know that I'm having flash plugin problems on King,.com.  But, my flash is up to date and allowed on the site.  I can reload and get the problem to go away, but I lose a life diong this.
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @psawyer, still waiting for an update from the studio.  I guess it's a more difficult fix than we thought right?  Playing on king.com has more glitches and the studio is aware of that too.  I guess they might have a priority list and I don't know which issue falls out where on the list.
  • psawyer
  • Lindy87
    Lindy87 Posts: 1 Newbie
    I have been getting the same message for weeks.  Ant time I pass a level is does not level up all the time. Sometimes I have had to replay a level and pass up to 5 times. I have been stuck on the same level for days even though I have passed it at least 5 times. Very frustrating.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?