I constantly have error messages in the game ..... (ID 1000876443)

Options
Klima
Klima Posts: 7 Level 2
........ if a heavy level was done (but will not be scored due to the error message and has to be done again), if you want to buy something, but also in the middle of the game you will constantly get error messages you should try again later. Especially annoying, if you have just bought 10 gold bars (added to the existing 9 pieces to finish the game with one or 2 moves), keep playing and use these 10 bars, but the game does not go on, but after deduction of the gold bars the error message appears. Now I have only my previous 9 bars and no chance to finish the level 781.

It did not happen to me for the first time, I'm very angry about it.
Nice would be a goodwill reimbursement of gold bars and repair of the game.

Yours sincerely

Biggi

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hi @Klima, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to enter them for a chance to win gold bars.

This is a glitch that has already been reported and the studio is working on a fix. 

• Klima
    edited July 2019
    Options
    Hi @Elsa, please read my post once more ........ from "Especially annoying, if you have just bought 10 gold bars ........" till the end. 
    I bought 10 gold bars and they got lost when I gave them to finish the running game, but the game didn´t run, becau
    se of the error message. I want my bars back, because this happend more than 1 time in the past.

Element:Dainty Offer
    Datum:Sonntag, 21. Juli 2019 um 12:53
    Zahlungs-ID:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    App:Candy Crush Soda Saga
    Gekauft mit:xxxxxxxx
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Hi @Klima, sorry if I didn't read your entire message clearly.  First of all, can you please go into this last message of yours and take out all your personal information.  There are crazy people in this world and you don't want them getting your private information.  Second, we cannot handle any purchase issues here in the community, as payment issues involve sensitive data and require personalized support we do not support these queries in the community. You can find the steps to take here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246195/did-something-go-wrong-with-your-purchase#latest

• Klima
    Options
    @Elsa .......  I got the 10 bars I bought, it was no delivery mistake ............ But by using them in the running game to finish the level, the game took them away but didn´t let me play, because of new window with error message. These 10 gold bars were stolen from the game itself. In the past this happened more than 1 time. I only want to get back my bought and stolen gold bars. Excuse my bad english ......... yours Biggi
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    Well then follow the steps on the link that I posted.  You have to complete a contact form and tell them what happened.  We can't do anything about purchases here.
  • Klima
    edited July 2019
    Options
    @Elsa ...... Sorry, "but oh my god" ........ my purchase and the delivery were perfect ....... 

The problem ... is the game: After delivery I had 19 bars. To finish the level with only one more step I payed my new bought 10 bars, the game took them, and then the error message came and I had to load the game again. Now my bought bars are gone and I have only my old 9 from before. 

I´m begging for a goodwill reimbursement of gold bars and repair of the game. I hope vou can understand what I mean, it´s difficult for me to write in a strange language ....... yours Biggi
  • _Elsa_
    Options
    I'm not sure what you don't understand that I can't help you with any purchase issues.  I can't reimburse nor can I go into your account.  You have to complete the contact form.  I am understanding everything that you have written.  I'm not sure that you understand what I am writing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?