New feature - Mr Toffee's Fair!

Comments

• LauraLMason
    LauraLMason Posts: 411 Level 4
    Off topic a little, I have always had BGH show up when expected but this last time level 5 had a very difficult candy string level that I could not finish. So, I wasn't able to get anymore lollipops and just burned my last 2 today!
  • AngeliquevanG
    AngeliquevanG Posts: 42 Level 2
    Do you have BGH at the moment? 
  • susanm9090
    susanm9090 Posts: 90 Level 3
    Do you have BGH at the moment? 
    No.  I think it was there over the weekend, though.
  • LauraLMason
    I usually have it from@11 pm Friday for 48 hours.
  • LizzyLemondrop
    LizzyLemondrop Posts: 805 Level 5
    No use working in the same row as a Parker/blocker.  It may take a few days longer but if there is anything else you can complete work on other rows.  Sometimes team member 3 eventually shows up and occasionally actually helps complete a row.
    Right. After having worked so hard on that row (only for them to take up parking space unexpectedly) I had hoped they would move by the second day... but alas. That's why I've been working towards completing a third row, as you can see in the fourth column (going vertical). Thankfully, they can't block me in two places at once >:)
  • ISurvived
    ISurvived Posts: 50 Level 3
    Off topic a little, I have always had BGH show up when expected but this last time level 5 had a very difficult candy string level that I could not finish. So, I wasn't able to get anymore lollipops and just burned my last 2 today!
    I had bgh this weekend too but never got anywhere. I think they don't want us long timers around any more. Soda squad is a joke and Mr. Toffee hasn't given worthwhile rewards for several weeks. Gggggrrrrr.
  • Ditte
    Ditte Posts: 464 Level 3
      Yes the fifth level this weekend was "impossible" so I didn't even bother playing, once I had made the tiles for MTF. Now it's also one of the very difficult  ones, but not impossible. 
  • disappointedbyking
    disappointedbyking Posts: 143 Level 3
    oh, dear, was it awful! I felt how much the game was controlling us. I got to level 5 after losing on  Lsr all levels once in a while, and was stuck, sometimes at the beginning or close to the end. Absolutely not fun... Last week was very hard too.
  • LauraLMason
    I looked at all the people that were able to pass and capture the throne and wondered if I just wasn't playing well! Levels 1-4 were manageable but any time I thought I was close to winning level 5 more blockers appeared and I eventually ran out of moves!
  • Dirty_Nurse
    Dirty_Nurse Posts: 555 Level 4
    Ditte said:
      Yes the fifth level this weekend was "impossible" so I didn't even bother playing, once I had made the tiles for MTF. Now it's also one of the very difficult  ones, but not impossible. 
    This level wasn’t that bad, at least with the free 2 hour fish booster I had the one day.  I cleared it 5 times that day though admittedly three of the times I used a few hammers to get through.  The key is to clear the bottles on the second screen as quickly as possible; without the free booster this can be difficult. 

I have BGH every day and have for over a year now, you guys don’t?  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?